• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

SERIOUSLY?!? Woman dies in crash, onlookers steal groceries from her car

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This will not do anything to help restore your faith in humanity…

People didn't rush to try to help…

They converged in like a swarm of scavenger birds and stole the groceries out of her car!

WTF is wrong with people.

Woman Dies in Crash, But What Happened Afterward Stunned Onlookers: ?Unbelievable? | The Federalist Papers

Houston police say the mother behind the wheel of the Toyota 4-runner collided with another car heading northbound on Fondren near Dumfries. She crashed into a tree and died on impact.

But before help arrived, someone pounced. Eyewitnesses told police they saw people taking groceries out of the front seat of the dead woman’s SUV.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
This is the state of our country these days. Welfare mentality that someone owes them something for nothing.:hammer:

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
I would've taken her groceries.

I can't help her. Might as well help myself. Hell, might as well help myself regardless.

Sure, I'd call 911, if I didn't see anyone else take their cell phone out.

I guess my "problem" is that I take full advantage of my right to not give a fuck about anyone I didn't give birth to or marry.

Even as I read this thread and type this post, ALL I care about is:
- How this relates to ME
and
- Food.

Don't ever procreate.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't ever procreate.

It's probably too late for that advice, counselor. People with that attitude tend to feel the same way about sex, and indiscriminately
pop them out like muffins from a pan. He/she likely voted for The Anointed One and has a "free" phone and all the other "free"
stuff you and I are paying for. It makes a nice balance on the forums; we don't get many low-info/no-morals freeloaders here. :hammer:

Leni

What gets us is that stole from a dead person and did nothing to try to help her. Even if she was already dead they should have called 911 and left things as they were. Basically they were grave robbers.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter

I can't help her. Might as well help myself. Hell, might as well help myself regardless.
What else would you take? Her money? Her purse? Hell, might as well grab those rims and tires too.

You see, stealing from a dead person is still stealing, get it? That stuff belongs to her kids, husband or whoever is next in line. You're not in that line. You're in that line over there, where the dip-shits are lining up. :biggrin:

Jeeze...

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
they're disgusting, sick-in-their-mind, greedy, loser, looting, pieces of chit. sweet Jesus. really~ someone passes, & those fuknuts steal her groceries. makes my stomach turn to think of so mean of a crime.

may she rest in peace.

Ironman

Sure, I'd call 911, if I didn't see anyone else take their cell phone out.

I guess my "problem" is that I take full advantage of my right to not give a fuck about anyone I didn't give birth to or marry.

Even as I read this thread and type this post, ALL I care about is:
- How this relates to ME
and
- Food.

What if She was good looking and nobody was watching... would you hit it while She is still warm?

I'm assuming you are a male, maybe I'm wrong. Because - well, you strike me as a pussy. Dirty lowlife piece-O-shit. I'd bitchslap the piss outta you if you were my buddy. I'm pretty sure I could, too. I like to lift weights, you like to smoke dope.:biggrin:

I'm not sure I believe you anyway. Maybe you are just one of those smelly pot smokin hippies that likes to throw a turd in the pool and watch the reaction.

Either way, f*ck you pal.