• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ryan Howard

dzalphakilo

Banned
Since my dad was visiting this weekend, got to watch a Phillies game with him on the T.V.

Don't really follow baseball or watch it, but since dad took the drive and they were on t.v, oh well.

Surprised to see this Ryan Howard fellow going for the Home Run title. Think he has 58 now. What really surprised me is that he actually looks like a "normal" guy in a baseball uniform, not some "hulking guy" that has to make you wonder if he's doing steroids or not.

Have no clue of Howards "real" training schedule but it was just nice to see a "regular" looking guy going for the home run title.

Perhaps there are other "normal" looking guys out there in baseball who can kill the ball, since I don't follow the sport anymore, don't know. After after seeing Bonds, McGwire and those "likes" who could crush the ball that look like pro wieght lifters, just a nice change.