• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

tucker two

Tucker two

Hi, jerry here in MT. , just visited to see what other Tucker owners have and what they are doing with. Mine is a 59 222. Great cond.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Jerry.

I don't have a Tucker (or similar). Just wanted to welcome you to the forum!!

Brian

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to FF Jerry. I'm glad to see you got logged on okay.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:
Doc

Grooming Snow

:a1: Another Tucker Man :thumb: pretty soon they will over run this site :puke1: Boy O Boy it's just great to be loved Welcome Tuckers :moon: MORE TUCKERS MORE TUCKERS JUST :yankchain: Tucker Two :burp: Well what I have right now is a 2002 Terra 2000 & a 1997 Terra Model 2000 , I like the young stuff for resale , :D The old girls are ok to sit and look at , so soon I would like to bring a 1965 443 to rebuild ,just looked at her yesterday and I just gotta bring her home Now the hard part coming up with the CASH:eek:

Last edited:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Tucker two said:
Hi, jerry here in MT. , just visited to see what other Tucker owners have and what they are doing with. Mine is a 59 222. Great cond.

Jerry, glad to see someone close to my location in the west joining in to the forum. I am in northern WY and do want to give you a big welcome to the forum. I have an old beat up LMC and VMC, a tucker maybe someday.:whistle: It is a little quite with Bogus Bob and BigUglyAl gone for the time being. We do still have Grooming Snow and Snow Operations here to pick on while they are gone. :hide: You know with names like that they are never quiet for long.:yankchain: So, post often and we do want to see pics of your 222 ASAP....:weneedpic

Bill

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
That would be SnowCAT operations to you brkbckMntntopper!:yum: TUCKER TWO WELCOME! You will find some of us are pretty good guys. The others..... Well you will see. :D (They own Kristis mostly)

P

Pigtails

Hey there "tuck" welcome aboard. Lots of info on sno cats if you ask the right people????Some will jerk your chain:yankchain: and some are serious. It's a fun forum..