• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Next Eclipse

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Next one is our turn. April 8, 2024 the Umbra passes right over my house. This time the moon is closer to Earth and totality will last a little over 4 minutes.

2024 eclipse.png

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
That sucker runs right over my house too. I better hold on to these "gimme" eclipse glasses for 7 years so that I can use them again. :yum::yum::yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
The Boston TV stations are already recommending that people start booking reservations up here for the eclipse. Do hotels even book 7 years in advance?

jwstewar

The glasses (I used the ones Franc sent, thank you Franc) expire after 3 years. So we'll have to get new ones before then

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Franc, got any more glasses for 2024? I like to plan ahead. :yum::yum::yum:
No worries maetie!!! We've already begun negotiations on the production of them.

If I'm still on the green side of the sod, I will have them for my friends....Yes!:thumb:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
The glasses (I used the ones Franc sent, thank you Franc) expire after 3 years. So we'll have to get new ones before then

Now that I did not know. I wonder how many people will stuff theirs in a drawer and then go digging them out in seven years. One of them would have been me. :whistling:

No worries maetie!!! We've already begun negotiations on the production of them.

If I'm still on the green side of the sod, I will have them for my friends....Yes!:thumb:

Yeah, being on the up side of the grass is critical. LMAO.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I didn't get my glasses from Franc (already had them before I saw his generous offer) but mine too say they're only good for 3 years.