• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ice writing, try it

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Coors game, win beer!
I did badly :( The ice scraping sounds are really cool if ya listen really hard
Post your scores, I got 6.9 and 8.1, cant reamber the other ones :eek:

PS, dont forget its halloween :whistle:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Off topic Mith, but you mentioned halloween. Do you brits celebrate halloween the same as us? I'd never considered that before ....just wondering.

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Not up on the hill here but down in the town people buy all the stuff to do with it. Starting to get ads on TV (just shops trying to maximise profit) for all the plasticy junk that people buy. I'm prolly the wrong guy to ask, we dont really do celebrations much, heck, last year for christmas dug a trench down the garden and had kangaroo staks and chips for tea. Think I had super noodles for christmas lunch ;)
So to answer your question, not previosly, but we are getting more influenced by the US so I expect other people are taking it more seriosly now.

I darn near shat myself, I really wanst expecting it, just as well I had swallowed my drink otherwise I would be shopping for a new monitor :( :mad: