• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The REAL photo of "mtnflopper"

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BigAl sent me this photo that he took of 'mtnfloppper' and his snow bunny grade snow machine.

This photos shows mtnflopper, with his beloved LMC :whistle:

Attachments

• 1-mtnflopper.jpg
    1-mtnflopper.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 760

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Damn it Bob ! I think you screwed that up . Isn't that my snowcat repainted in different colors . That sure looks like "Mouse Ear " trying to pee in my front window again .

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BigAl said:
Damn it Bob ! I think you screwed that up . Isn't that my snowcat repainted in different colors . That sure looks like "Mouse Ear " trying to pee in my front window again .

No Al, this is yours? Can't you tell the difference? :pat:

Attachments

• 1kitty60372.jpg
    1kitty60372.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 264

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Yeap ! Thats mine !
I see Mike peein in the back seat now . My mistake .... sorry . Carry on .

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Bob, I felt sorry for you having only an old corn field to snow cat in. So I got together some other members and took up a donation. We are donating a real mountain for you to play on. Now you don't have to play make believe in the corn field anymore, its all yours.
"Now you can say you have been to the top of the mountain and it is great".

"Mtnflopper"

Snow Mtn$ Activ (Small).JPG

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey thanks, and it sure is nice to see my 'family crest' carved in the snow too!

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Family crest huh, that is just what it takes to get the Snowtrac to the top of the mountain and back down!!!:yum: :yum:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
mtntopper said:
Family crest huh, that is just what it takes to get the Snowtrac to the top of the mountain and back down!!!:yum: :yum:

You know, I guess it does cost a lot to get a Snow Trac to the top of a mountain. With gas prices as high as they are, the Snow Trac would require quite a bit of fuel to tow BigAl's pink kitty up to the top and then back down. But since you took up that collection to buy me a mountain top, I guess I can be charitable enough to pony up the money to give BigAl a trip to the top!

:17875:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Well since you are paying the bill, we'll just put Big Al on the mountain too!!!! Probably his first time to actually get his snow cat in more than a couple inches of snow also. You two just have fun and don't get stuck up there!!!!! Hey Mike are you making yellow snow behind Als snow cat again?????

"mtnflopper"

Snow Mtn$ Activ (Small) Both 3.JPG

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Snowcat Operations said:
:yum: :1062: :drink: :yum: ROLGLMAO!

Mike is speechless and upset now that you two have your own mountain. He is even hitting the bottle!!! Do you think you could share your mountain with him? Mike must think I am treating him unfairly.:( I really did not want to tell you guys this but the mountain we got for you is Brokeback Mountain.:yum: So just go have fun.:gay: :gay: :gay: I decided Mike also needed to be there after his other thread post in "Wheres Tommo". ENJOY!!!!!

Snow Mtn$ Activ (Small) Both 3.JPG

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
mtntopper said:
Mike is speechless and upset now that you two have your own mountain. He is even hitting the bottle!!! Do you think you could share your mountain with him? Mike must think I am treating him unfairly.:( I really did not want to tell you guys this but the mountain we got for you is Brokeback Mountain.:yum: So just go have fun.:gay: :gay: :gay: I decided Mike also needed to be there after his other thread post in "Wheres Tommo". ENJOY!!!!!

View attachment 4620

Ok, I think I found another one that needs a real job !!!

Bill is that a real shot of a mountain (minus the $ sign) near you or off the internet ?
Al