• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

O'Donnell sparks outrage with Trump-killing game

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Lord knows I no longer support our President much and I don't normally join in the political chatter here any longer.

But this kind of thing has got to stop.
It's not funny.
AT ALL.
Silly cow.. there, that felt good. :yum:

Actress Rosie O'Donnell certainly knows how to push conservatives' buttons. And now she is drawing their ire by pushing her own button: one that makes President Trump jump off a cliff.

"Push Trump Off A Cliff Again," O'Donnell tweeted Saturday in an apparent play on Trump's "Make America Great Again" slogan. The tweet links to a game in which the player can, as O'Donnell says, make the president jump off a cliff, again and again.

Conservatives expressed outrage as O'Donnell's weekend tweet came to their attention.

Sean Hannity's blog referred to the game as "gross" and "sick."

"Sadly, violence has become an acceptable form of dissent for liberals these days," said a post on Young Conservatives.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...19/rosie-odonnell-trump-cliff-game/490223001/

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The media no longer is bound by journalistic standards, nor are celebrities evidently.

Not surprised by this nor much of anything anymore. Liberals, can live with them, but we can't just hang them either...

Regards, Kirk

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
A recent poll that I am sorry I cannot find a link for shows that the majority of Americans view the liberals and Dems as nothing more then an anti Trump party. That they have no agenda other then wanting Trump and his family dead. It just so happens they have the media on their side, so they get plenty of air time and publicity. Look what happens when they post their poison on Twitter and they get the resulting firestorm of backlash from the right thinkers.

So, as they continue down this dead end road, the Republicans have just enough liberals in their own party to effectively block anything Congress tries to do so we have a get nothing done Congress. No infrastructure bill, no tax reform, no healthcare reform, no anything.

But it is all Trump's fault because he had the balls and naivete to believe he could drain the swamp. A swamp where the Swamp People who reside in it happen to own the drain plug and will not give it up.

As for Rosie O'Donnell, she is a fat ugly obnoxious irrelevant fool whose opinion and beliefs are NOT shared by the majority of hard working Christian Americans. She is simply pandering to a shrinking liberal atheistic base that is struggling to remain relevant and is failing.

Last edited:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't know why the left is so violent.

Maybe because they are immature babies who didn't get their way? But their double standards are astounding; anyone remember the outrage when Palin "targeted" some senate seats for GOP takeover and the media went crazy claiming she wanted the democrats assassinated? WTF is wrong with those people?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't know why the left is so violent.

Maybe because they are immature babies who didn't get their way? But their double standards are astounding; anyone remember the outrage when Palin "targeted" some senate seats for GOP takeover and the media went crazy claiming she wanted the democrats assassinated? WTF is wrong with those people?

I think that after 8 years of "changing America" they really feel entitled to Government run by the left for the left ONLY.

Regards, Kirk

rugerman

I think that the liberals are deaf to any ideas but their own misguided crap and the media is complacent in those ideals and they slant (read lie tru their teeth) their story line to support their position.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Isn't Rosie one of the stupids that said they'd leave the country if Trump won. I sure haven't heard the door hit her fat a$$.
Mike

rugerman

Maybe when Trump builds the wall he can make a wall inside a wall, one on California's eastern border and another around Hollyweird! Just give the normal folk a few days to get out then lock all the weirdos in side.

rugerman

All those hollyweird types that said they would leave the country if Trump became president missed one thing, NO BODY WANTS THEIR SORRY ASSES.

jwstewar

All those hollyweird types that said they would leave the country if Trump became president missed one thing, NO BODY WANTS THEIR SORRY ASSES.

No that isn't it. They want the money that Americans for whatever continues to pay them.

rugerman

So quit going to the movies and putting dollars in their pockets so they will no longer be able to spout their poison to the public who are not smart enough to know that their views are trash. Too many people worship these jackasses because of the extravagant lifestyle that they lead, stop paying them by not going to the movies of people that you don't agree with the message that they are putting out. As the money dries up maybe their attitude will change!