• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Would You Ride this Ride?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
When I was younger I probably would have gave it a shot. Now days I don't need that thrill. Hell, it might give me a heart attack. No Thanks.

Attachments

• LasVegasRide.jpg
    LasVegasRide.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 1,711

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Same here, Doc. Hell, there was prolly a time I would have worked on it. Now, I'm content to get my thrills other ways. Getting old I guess. :yum:

deand1

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Insanity, Stratosphere, Las Vegas. You pay your $$$ inside the hotel then ride up the elevator. Look at the green golf courses below wasting what precious water we have in the southwest. Not for me either.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Just watched a video of it.
Not a long ride, 30mph top speed.
Maybe, but I'd be praying the entire time :yum:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nope nope nope.

I have an irrational fear of heights. Hang me off a sky needle and spin me around. Nope.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I'd get in it in a second. Did ride the coaster up there and the free fall thingy.This new thing was not up there back then.

Weird, I can't get near the edge of a roof or walk up expanded metal roof access stairs, but I can go up in light aircraft, throw toilet paper out over Lake Michigan, and go chase it, hoping to God the wings don't come off....