• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Amidst a flurry of settled harassment allegations, FOX news is losing advertisers

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Meh, FNC is by far the highest rated cable news channel. Second place is a distant second, not even close. That is what advertisers are looking for. Ratings. This is a temporary blip on the radar. Higher density media coverage equals $$$$. If the money is there they will come.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Meh, FNC is by far the highest rated cable news channel. Second place is a distant second, not even close. That is what advertisers are looking for. Ratings. This is a temporary blip on the radar. Higher density media coverage equals $$$$. If the money is there they will come.

I agree but,,,; This is not their first sexism scandal. And Bill O'Reilly is smarter than this. And usually braver. I just wonder what has become of his backbone and that of FNC.

If they fold under this kind of pressure, will they soon follow the path of the GOP and lose all virility to stay popular and profitable?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I agree but,,,; This is not their first sexism scandal. And Bill O'Reilly is smarter than this. And usually braver. I just wonder what has become of his backbone and that of FNC.

If they fold under this kind of pressure, will they soon follow the path of the GOP and lose all virility to stay popular and profitable?

Yeah, I'm no FNC fanboy and have no dog in the fight, but I question the validity of some of these allegations. It would sure be to the benefit of the left if that old hound dog named Fox News suddenly suffered an untimely death and had to let go of that rat it has by the neck. Just sayin'.