• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Hampshire , here I come !!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Well , I talked with my Home repair job owner I am doing and I received the ok to take off for 2 weeks to assist my daugthers in their move to New Hampshire . I am really looking forward to going . Looks like lots of great deals on home buys in the area . Seriously thinking about buying 2 or 3investment homes while I am in the area . Maybe an apartment complex too .
Places to eat look damn good too . I am going to have my fill of Lobster before I head back to Idaho . Clam Chowder too . I think this might be a all fish and Chinese menu for me on this trip .

I might haul my 20 foot equipment trailer to N.H. to haul the one daugthers car on . That way I can hual the new 16' cargo trailer piggy back to Idaho on the return trip .:biggrin:

Not sure about driving that far as my back is in spasm after 2 hours of driving . Oh well , I guess we will figure something out .

And another adventure begins :wow::w00t2:.
Mama is happy I am going , but grumbling about having to take my Truck in to have it cleaned and detailed for the trip . That is a 150 one way trip !! .

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Man am I glad I dont live in Hog shire!!!!!!:whistling:oh well he will be going way north of us!!!!!!:clap: Can ya guess how that back will be by the time he hits the half way mark????!!!!!!! CRANKIE!!!! Have a good trip AL.........Be safe!!!:biggrin:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Eat a lobster or two for me will you... I am with ya on the all seafood vacation!!

Enjoy yourself for a bit, and don't move heavy objects for the daughters. Hire it done. Along with the real estate you may purchase this will bea some such needed economic stimuli to the area.

For the back stop every two hours and walk around the truck and trailer. Carry your AAA card, after all your in a 6.0 liter diesel arren't you? Mine ate $1700 in injectors a week ago and yesterday the EGR cooler cracked and is leaking anti freeze into the engine, another $2,500 for that. Detailing one of these is comparativly VERY cheap to do...

Have a great time Al,

Regards, Kirk

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Do you have the permit to cross NY state yet? Last guy who crossed into NH has not been seen in a while........:whistling:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I would detail the truck AFTER the long trip. It's only going to get dirty on the drive. :confused: