• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What FF member have you met?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Heading off to meet with TomLescoEquip tomorrow but I got to thinking about what members I've met from the forum.

Who have you met in person?

From memory, here's who I can think of off the top of my head (in no particular sequence). If I missed someone, I'm truly sorry but my mind doesn't run anywhere near 100% after 10:00. I do feel there's more but I know some have been by phone or otherwise.
BigDog
AndyM
Nixon
cj7
HarleyScooter
ronjhall
RyanR
emc2
Frank_F15

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dang BC. You get around. I was going to guess Tom has met the most of us, but you might have him beat.
I've met Tom and Big Dog.
jwstewar and I have set a place to meet (Athen Oh). Jerry or anyone else interested in hookng up in Athens post or PM me.

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have meet a few westerners
Mtntopper
Pigtails
BigAl
Vance
Eric L
Mtn Cat
Hopefully alot more!!!!!!
Everyone have been REAL DOWN TO EARTH GREAT PEOPLE!!!!! Hope you guys feel the same!!!!!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OhioTC18 said:
Let me know when and where
Athens OH is about 225 miles from me but in a direction I rarely travel. If the direction was N or maybe E, I may have a chance but SW won't work for me. Oh well. I may travel that direction sometime...

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
That Skurka dude and Dargo.

Tried to have lunch with Gator, but he never called me back. Drove right past his office though. (I think he has a nice view of the car rental building at BWI)

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I did in fact forget a few, but they're not active here...

Dk35Vince
DougM
PineRidge
JASTN70D
Henro
Stonebase

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
The only one I have ever met is Spencer from TBN. He doesn't show up there much or should I say never over there. He figured out how much time he was spending on TBN and said he spends way too much time. Even the word addicted was mentioned. But I have his phone number and have called him a couple of times and seems to be doing great.

murph

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Impressive BC. You've met Henro. He was back on TBN a few months ago ... I wonder if he's still posting over there?

Pineridge reminds me of Junk. Did he really go to visit pineridge this past week?

Ole Junk will also give you a run for your money when he gets back.

mak2

I have not met any of you guys yet, but I used to date one of the girls in the MLR. Does that count?

working woman

Site Supporter
Guess I dont get out much. Havent met anybody from here either. Dargo dosent count. Known him since puberty:pipo:

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
No one! Nobody wants to venture to deepest Wales, and I can't say I blame them!

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Ice Queen said:
No one! Nobody wants to venture to deepest Wales, and I can't say I blame them!

I've been to Cardiff, Camarthen, Swansea and St. David's. If I'm not mistaken, isn't Swansea a port city? Also, I was scheduled to spend a semester of college studying in Camarthen back in the early 80's but our president at the time, Ronnie, cancelled a lot of student loans. Mine was one of them. It took me ten more years before I got there on a 2nd honeymoon. We flew into Gatwick and rented a car for two weeks with no schedule to follow. I thought the landscape in Wales had more beauty than in GB, but they didn't seem to like American tourists as much as GB's. I actually still have a sweatshirt I bought in Cardiff (was colder than I thought) that says "Keep Wales clean, throw your trash on GB". :yum:

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Funny that, we (the English here) have a saying "Keep England tidy - through your rubbish in Wales" Carmarthen is about one hour's drive from my home. Anybody want to visit Wales (at present it is raining like mad and blowing a gale), sometimes it doesn't rain, it is pretty countryside, when you can see it. We also have a saying here that "if you can see the 'bumps' (the high ground of North Wales, look like islands in the bay) then it is going to rain, if you can't see them, then it is raining!" Apart from that we do "keep a welcome in the hillside" !