• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Official FF Piss-N-Moan Thread

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
i think we need one of these. someone cut you off in traffic? someone else's kid break something in your house? someone steal your lunch money? blow off some steam here!

as for me my car threw me for a whirl today. acting up liek crazy, stressing me out, my thoughts are this is gonna be expensive!!! turned out to be something simple as cleaning the idle control. now my back hurts from the stress. damn fords...:glare:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Get a chev......:whistling:

My piss-n-moan session lately is damn tire kickers. Got two houses for sale and a boat right now. The house tire kickers I can deal with. What pisses me off is the idiot a-holes who feel they need to respond to every add they see on the internet with something derogatory and just plain annoying.

Let's say your were asking $10,000 for a used car basing that asking price on what others are selling for and what the value is. Then you get some idiot sending you messages offereing you $2000.00 saying "that's all it's worth.....mkay!!!"

Seriously, I've had idiots like that respond to my classified adds online.

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Your going down the road.. speed limit 45mph.There is a car off at a stop sign to your right. He/she pulls out in your lane. You can't go around them becuz there is a car coming in the passing lane.. or a hill.
You have to hit the brakes - or hit the vehicle.

GRRRR!!!!!! I HATE THAT!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
People who drive slow in the left lane and fail to yield right of way to faster traffic.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
People who drive slow in the left lane and fail to yield right of way to faster traffic.

That ,and those that are turning left at an intersection that sit at the painted line. They won't get into the intersection ,thus not allowing more than one car to make the light .

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Rusty pisses me off.....saying that i piss myself off:yum::yum::yum:

In fact you can all Piss off:yum::yum::yum:

Gordon Brown Fucks me off.

Galvatron

Got Pissed off earlier knowing my Bro-In-Law got knocked off his bike....Bike is scratched up big time:yum::yum::yum:

RedRocker

I've had a bunch of Jeep stuff for sale, had three different people negotiate a price and agree to the sale and then back out, some without a word. What a bunch of dip shits.

Galvatron

Driving behind a Volvo...crap i forgot i have one of them in the garage:yum::yum::yum:

Des Oconner Pisses me off.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Ready?

So today wasn't such fun at work.
We have a patient on rehab, elderly lady who is a known brittle diabetic, dementia.. the whole ball of wax.
NA took her to the bathroom around 4p, and she can't stand, talk or do anything.. the woman almost hit the floor.
This was in the midst of my first med pass and vital check down the hall (she's at the end of the hall).
I go racing down there and do a quick check on her blood sugar. 43.
Barking out orders for oj with packets of sugar, anything to keep her from crashing.
Nothing during report was mentioned about said lady not eating much breakfast OR lunch.
I had to find this out by pulling the dietary book from the kitchen.

1 hour later, and after finally getting her blood sugar to slowly rise into the 50 range after chest rubs, shaking her and forcing sugary drinks into her mouth I still wasn't happy.
Checked her orders. NO standing order for Glutose, much less the Glucagon IM we keep stocked in the med room.
Without consulting the doctor first, I forced as much Glutose into her mouth as possible, feeling pissed and panicked all the while.
Recheck on blood sugar.. still at 58 30 minutes later.
Called the doc because I felt I should send her out.
No. He asks me what the problem was, and told me to go ahead with the IM Glucagon.
After that, she started to rouse and become more her feisty self.
She ate 50% of her dinner around 6, but promptly threw it up shortly thereafter.
Still, her blood sugar was at a happy 110 by then.
I made damn sure she was given HS snacks, and then spent at least 20 minutes writing notes on this poor woman.

Today, I was not such a happy camper. Arrgh!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Good job, PG! Is somebody's ass in a sling over this, yet?
You could say that..:whistling:.. word is, those on first shift from yesterday got a stern talking to today.
Glad I wasn't around.. our director of nursing isn't one to mess with. :shock:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
This must be the place!

Ok...............

What Is The Worst Day You Have Ever Had At Work?

I think today was mine.
New admit.. 36 y/o woman.. CP, Spina Bifida, diabetic, total contracture of L arm and R foot.
She slid off the shower chair at the home she was in before she came to us.
Double hip fx, difficult family members (they don't trust us).
I had to deal with her Father who raised her from age 17, and her brother as well.
Left a note for social services- no meds for her pain came into the facility until 9pm, so I could give her nothing at all from around 5pm until then.
Sometimes I have to wonder if the place in which I am employed even know what the hell they are doing when they ok a new patient coming to us.
It wasn't a pleasant day, AT ALL.
Bitching over!!