• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

John McCain dead at 81

Bamby

Howdy,
John McCain probably wouldnt have been an officer in the Navy if his father hadnt been an admiral. To my thinking he had a silver spoon during his Navy days. Have a goodun!!!

My thinking is that he never would have amounted to anything if he were excepted of silver spoons...

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Not slighting POW's, he would have been just one of many POW's were it not for his father and grandfather.
Mike

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
If not for a pardon .....

McCain an Obama
Howdy,
John McCain probably wouldnt have been an officer in the Navy if his father hadnt been an admiral. To my thinking he had a silver spoon during his Navy days. Have a goodun!!!

My thinking is that he never would have amounted to anything if he were excepted of silver spoons...

Not slighting POW's, he would have been just one of many POW's were it not for his father and grandfather.
Mike

To put it bluntly ladies and gentlemen, John McCain good or bad, was nothing more than a Republican version of John Kerry.

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
I acquired a dislike for McCain when he buddied up with Obama, Biden, and various Democrats and did his best to undermine Trump. Hope his state can find a better representative to realize that they are Republican and not suck up to the Dems!! Have a goodun!!!!!!!!

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Howdy,
I acquired a dislike for McCain when he buddied up with Obama, Biden, and various Democrats and did his best to undermine Trump. Hope his state can find a better representative to realize that they are Republican and not suck up to the Dems!! Have a goodun!!!!!!!!

Hard to say. The odds-on favorite to replace him until another election is his wife, Cindy.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Pretty much sums it up for me - linked on Drudge:

Americans Disgusted With Hyper-Politicized McCain Funeral

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...gusted-with-hyper-politicized-mccain-funeral/

Americans were outraged Saturday after John McCain’s funeral turned into a Trump bashing session.

Speaker after speaker, from Meghan McCain, to George W. Bush, to Barack Obama took turns to rip President Trump in words of anger.

Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner were in attendance.
They looked sad and embarrassed at the nonstop abuse.

Meghan McCain took the occasion of her father’s death to slam President Trump numerous times Saturday in Washington DC.

What a sad and petty woman.

It’s no secret to Americans why thethird most unpopular US senator is being hailed as a hero.
He hated Trump.

Meghan McCain spoke at her father’s funeral and took several cheap shots at President Donald Trump.
Then former President Barack Obama followed Meghan McCain by piling on President Trump.
Americans were disgusted Saturday after another grotesque stunt by the classless D.C. elites who bashed Trump at a funeral.
These elitists can’t even shut their mouths about President Trump at a funeral–let that sink in.

more at link above.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes, the entire coverage of his funeral, what transpired before and will probably continue for days will certainly be one for the history books.
Sheesh!

Bamby

In seeing the crowd of paid public employees and the use of the presidential airplane it going to cost taxpayers millions of dollars to see him placed in the earth. And they say you can't take your wealth with you may be right if your an individual, but McCain is proving otherwise being a politician. :hammer:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
.........and the damn thing is still not over. When is this guy going in ground already? Sheeeesh. Are they trying to outdo The Official World Tour Aretha Franklin Trump Bash Fest of 2018, or what?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I just saw on a news blip where President Trump sent Air Force2 to bring his body back to DC.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
His sendoff has been every bit as long and elaborate as some former presidents. maybe more so!!
Mike

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I wonder what they would have done if Trump (with the Secret Service) had decided to crash the funeral?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I wonder what they would have done if Trump (with the Secret Service) had decided to crash the funeral?

I wonder why none of his former service buddies attended, and why only one of his children spoke at the service.
An observation that myself and others pointed out on a Facebook group.

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
I am just happy that he is planted and hopefully it is all over. I have heard so much McCain wonderfulness that I have taken the batteries out of my hearing aids. Maybe it is now safe to put them back in. I dont know of anything that he ever did to earn so much hoopla!!! He certainly was a hero to the dems! Have a goodun!!!!!!!

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
In his democratic rant about Trump, he made his entire funeral all about Trump.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
These may be out of sync.
I was just on a Trump support page and this guy was posting this.
It's difficult to screen shot a live thing, to copy and paste doesn't work.
This might be something easily found on the net, but I got it from Facebook.
There was more.
I couldn't keep up.

20180903_132115.png

20180903_132136.png

20180903_132220.png

20180903_132250.png

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I was wondering when I saw (yet more) of this shindig on TV, with the jets flying overhead etc- just how much did it cost?

Or did they make it up with all the concession stands that were sellng beer & soda pop, hotdogs, soft pretzels, popcorn & all?
Dang makes me hungry for a burrito.

John McCain putting the FUN in Funeral.