• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Mother's day to all you ff Mother's out there!

Leni

My family celebrated on Friday. The places where we like to eat are impossible on Sunday. Saturdays have gotten very busy also.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I usually try to keep busy on Mother's Day.

My mom died on Mother's Day 21 years ago. Its always a bittersweet holiday for me.

Obviously we celebrate the day for my wife, but usually by working outside, going shopping for flowers, etc.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
OK, I'm a guy but I celebrate Mother's Day. I've been called one more than once in my life. :yum:

Seriously, my mother died quite a few years ago. We still have my wife's 98-year old mother but she is having all kinds of health problems at the moment. So, all in all, it wasn't really a happy, happy day.

To add insult to injury, our kids are in the UK and they celebrated Mother's Day back in March. For me and my wife, Mother's Day here was pretty much a non-event. Now I fell saddened and depressed.