• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Buying a KX121-3 Kubota

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
[FONT=&quot]Buying a KX121-3 Kubota, delivery next Tuesday! It's a 2014 model with 28 hours. I wanted a machine with low hours and was happy as a clam to find this one. It has an enclosed cab, heat/air, hydraulic thumb, 6 way hydraulic blade and both 12" & 24" bucket. Also comes with a brand new trailer to tow it around on!

I don't have any real pictures yet but here's Kubota's advertising slick. The one below doesn't show the enclosed cab so you have to use your imagination.

Link

[/FONT]

Attachments

• Kubota 121.jpg
    Kubota 121.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 63

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice. Come visit me please!!!!! Is this for contracting work or just to play on your property? What size engine / HP is that puppy. I'm sooo jealous. :D

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc, it's 134.1 cubic inches, 40.5 hp.

Max digging depth is 134 inches so Squerly can bury his water lines deep enough they won't freeze :mrgreen:

Squerly, CONGRATULATIONS!

Jim

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Now I'm pissed off. I've wanted one of those for years. Don't know what I'd use it for, I just want one. Every time I get enough spare cash together something "bad" happens.

I'm sooooo jealous. Congratulations.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice. Come visit me please!!!!! Is this for contracting work or just to play on your property?
Mostly for use on the property. There's only so much you can do with a tractor and front loader. I have at least 3 good building sites out here that I want to get roads in to. Also have another 8 acre plot with wells/septic already in but so long ago that the roads are majorly overgrown. So I'll use it on that project as well. So as you can see, I have a legitimate need for this machine. (my story, sticken to it :brows:)

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc, it's 134.1 cubic inches, 40.5 hp.

Max digging depth is 134 inches
Squerly, CONGRATULATIONS!

Jim

Thanks Jim. Amazing such a little engine can have all that power. So kewl.

Now I'm pissed off. I've wanted one of those for years. Don't know what I'd use it for, I just want one. Every time I get enough spare cash together something "bad" happens.

I'm sooooo jealous. Congratulations.

I can relate Frank. Dang it.

Mostly for use on the property. There's only so much you can do with a tractor and front loader. I have at least 3 good building sites out here that I want to get roads in to. Also have another 8 acre plot with wells/septic already in but so long ago that the roads are majorly overgrown. So I'll use it on that project as well. So as you can see, I have a legitimate need for this machine. (my story, sticken to it :brows:)

Your story sounds good to me Squerly. Congrats. What fun you are going to have. Action pics when you can please.

deand1

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Kubota is pricey.

I like my well seasoned equipment like this 1934 Cat Grader I restored. It takes two people but sure is fun to work.

Attachments

• Cat_Grader09.JPG
    Cat_Grader09.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 45

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
That grader would look real nice behind my 1930 Hart Parr 18/36!!!
:smile:
Grandpa's first gasoline tractor...

Regards, Kirk

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Look what I found!

Attachments

• DSC02348.JPG
    DSC02348.JPG
    434.3 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC02347.JPG
    DSC02347.JPG
    491.1 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC02349.JPG
    DSC02349.JPG
    359.1 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC02350.JPG
    DSC02350.JPG
    345.2 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC02351.JPG
    DSC02351.JPG
    497.7 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC02352.JPG
    DSC02352.JPG
    465.2 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC02353.JPG
    DSC02353.JPG
    423.5 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC02355.JPG
    DSC02355.JPG
    418.8 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC02356.JPG
    DSC02356.JPG
    457.6 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC02326.JPG
    DSC02326.JPG
    329.8 KB · Views: 33

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Very nice. Congrats. Have you got her dirty yet. I figure the shep is thinking he can use that thing to bury his bones. Nice and easy.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
That looks great squerly. I know if I had that here at home, I'd find a hundred an one uses it in the first 10 days.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
That looks great squerly. I know if I had that here at home, I'd find a hundred an one uses it in the first 10 days.

One of the reasons that I don't "need" one is that I have a friend who has one. That doesn't mean that I don't still "want" one.

When he first got his he took it down the back forty and dug 6 big, big holes. He spent the rest of the afternoon filling them back in. When he came in to the house beaming and very happy, his wife asked him, "What was the point of that!!! Why did you do it!!!". His answer, "Because I can, my love, because I can". There's nothing more to say. :yum:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice machine from experience .......... I spent a good bit of time operating my buddies 2014 last summer. One of the nice features is you can change operating modes!