• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Manure Spreader for Sale

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
manurespreader.jpg

Fifty-year old manure spreader. Not sure of brand. Said to have been produced in Kenya.

Used for a few years in Indonesia before being smuggled into the US via Hawaii. Of questionable pedigree. Does not appear to have ever been worked hard. Apparently, it was pampered by various owners over the years. It doesn't work very often, but when it does it can sling shit for amazing distances. I am hoping to retire the manure spreader as soon as possible.

I really don't want it hanging around getting in the way. I would prefer a foreign buyer to relocate the manure spreader out of the country. As far away from the USA as is practical.

Location: Currently being stored in a big white house in Washington, D.C., but need to get it out of there as soon as possible.

Thank you for looking. Again, this shit spreader has not appeared to have worked very hard.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
maybe a that spreader would look good in north Korea or Cuba. my guess you will have to pay some one to take it from you.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
maybe a that spreader would look good in north Korea or Cuba. my guess you will have to pay some one to take it from you.

We're having to pay big time to keep it even though we don't want it!!
Mike