• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

stadium tax

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
seattle wants tax money for the stadium in seattle. now if this is a city or state tax I don't care. but shouldn't the tax payers say how it is used or the elected official say how it is spent? so the tax payers should be able to say about this flag kneeling crap?

Bamby

All I know is this... They built a big white elephant in our community at taxpayer expense. They rent it out for various uses, concerts, tough man contests, hockey, etc. Anyway they never even seem to put any money back from these rents even for building maintenance. They just sold another big taxpayer bond a while back just to pay for the maintenance they've been neglecting and some minor remodeling. It's begging to look to be the American way.... :hammer:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
All I know is this... They built a big white elephant in our community at taxpayer expense. They rent it out for various uses, concerts, tough man contests, hockey, etc. Anyway they never even seem to put any money back from these rents even for building maintenance. They just sold another big taxpayer bond a while back just to pay for the maintenance they've been neglecting and some minor remodeling. It's begging to look to be the American way.... :hammer:
Ditto for Phoenix.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Seems like every time I read the news, Seattle is creating a new tax. Damn fools must love to give their money to the liberals. Sounds like a good place to stay away from.