• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Welcome to the group!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok ..we asked and Doc gave us our own area to discuss Stocks .
Thank you Doc !:clap:

If anyone has questions, tips, ideas, wants to ask about a certain stock , and so forth then ask away and lets see how this goes.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I'll start out. The Dow was way up the other day. What does everyone expect it to do in the near future? Will it correct itself or maintain? You can tell I know nothing?? :yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I'll start out. The Dow was way up the other day. What does everyone expect it to do in the near future? Will it correct itself or maintain? You can tell I know nothing?? :yum:

If we knew the question to that , we would all be rich:unsure: .

Seems like anymore the market can sway on any news .

Right now I believe we are still in what I call a "purging mode" . A correction was certainly needed . Many stocks were wayyy over valued .

Many Investors jumped ship and sold everything when the bottom dropped out of the market and many lost big time! The ones that stayed in the market and had good rated stocks have just about rebounded across the board .Some investors are finally starting to return realizing that they got caught up in the "Sky Is Falling" mentality that was rampant back then . The good rated stock did ok , the junk stocks were bound to failure .
By comparison ,Take a look at many good solid stocks and what they were trading for when the market was sitting at 14,000 . The market is sitting at a little over 10,000 now and many ,if not most of those stocks ,are back or close to their price when the market was at 14,000 .

So I am also pretty confident about the future .I think so .

We are heading into winter, Housing Construction will again slow down and that will reflect in that area and Unemployement will rise accordingly .That is a big thermometer in the stock exchange.

Oil and Gas Futures should go higher.

Until the U.S.dollar stabilizes and people began to feel confident again Gold will continue to be up there .

Consumer Sales seem to be getting better ,but the Christmas rush will be a determining factor . If it goes up we all make money !

The stock exchange had a tradition or pasted record for many years of giving its investors a Christmas present by moving higher at years end . I don't know if that will continue to be the case .

My guess is the market will rise but it will do it very cautiously over the next few months .

Its a great time to reinvest in the market as theire are a ton of under valued stocks that I feel have been pulled down by all the devesting that happened .

Last edited:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Conratz on the new forum! I think this calls for a new avatar for Al. Here's one for good luck!

Attachments

• ar123846716624997.jpg
    ar123846716624997.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 118