• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Results of work travel .....

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've been busy and when I travel I tend to search for used motorcycles. It's a buyers market and I was looking for a winter project like a Dyna bobber or a bar hopping Road King. The good thing is I found this on a Dallas Craigslist ad. My BF has a home in Dallas and he was down there when I was looking. Told him to go look at it. He called and told me he didn't even have the heart to try to negotiate down ($6K), told him to buy it. It's in the garage .......... The bad thing is it has pretty much everything and won't be much of a project, maybe hard saddlebags........... Search is on for that Dyna!

Just picked this up from a Dallas Craigslist ad .......

04 FLHRSI - 24K miles, just serviced with new tires
87 of 100 numbered Harley Davidson paint set (4K option that year)
12" Apes with braided cables
Stage 1 with V&H true duels, SE A/C and SERT
Custom 18" front wheel, chrome rotors
Running lights, not stock on the Custom model that year
Oil cooler with chrome cover
Streamliner foot controls and footboards
Passenger boards and chrome pans
Flush mount LED fuel gauge and gas cap
Chrome hand control housings with cruise control / levers / grips
Chrome tranny cover
License plate relo
Windshield
Custom Badlander seat
Extras came with it - Docking hardware with stock seat, 2 racks and rider backrest, Cover / toolkit / HD garage door opener

Attachments

• 2017-07-21 12.18.15.jpg
    2017-07-21 12.18.15.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 368