• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Asparagus Squares

BamsBBQ

fine i will post my own..lmao

2 - 8oz cans crescent rolls
1 Vidalia onion, chopped
1/4 tsp pepper
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
3 Tbsp butter
1lb fresh asparagus
1 clove garlic (more is OK
smile.gif
), minced
1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
optional ingredient: BACON-fried crispy(once you get to know me you will know that bacon is not usually an option, its a main ingredient..lmao)

Unroll crescent rolls and press into ungreased 15x10in jelly roll pan, pressing to seal perforations. Bake on lowest rack at 375 deg until lightly brown, 7-8 minutes.

Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add onion, saute 5 minutes and add garlic. Saute 2 minutes more.

Cut asparagus into 1 inch pieces, reserving the tips. Add pieces to pan and cook 4-6 minutes or until tender.

Add pepper and tips and saute 1-2 minutes.

Spoon asparagus mixture over prepared crust.

Sprinkle with cheeses.

Bake on lower rack 375 degrees until cheese melts, 6-10 minutes. Cut into squares and serve.

QSis

mmm MMMM! I don't know if you've posted this elsewhere, Jeff, but if you did, I missed it!

Sounds easy and delicious! Copied and saved!

Lee