• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Its Sunday and the Sun is shining !

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
What a beautiful day here in Elk City Idaho . Just kicking back before breakfast and enjoying a little FF time .
Had one hell of a party at the valentines dinner that the local VFW put on last night . It was crazy !I think every local in town showed up .
Without a doubt this has got to be one of the friendlest towns I have ever been in .
Everyone is talking about the two big Gold drilling companys that are arriving next week . Looks to be a mimiun of a 4 year project . This is a great shot in the local enconomy . Everything that is rentable is now rented .

Hey Coffee's on ! Door's open !!

Hey Al! Glad you had a nice night last night. Supposed to get in the upper 40's here and 50's tomorrow. I'm predicting one more decent snow fall though. Have a great day!:smile:

snow dog

well after comming from big town California, it's no wonder. But how much fun can 6 people have at the dance.

:weneedpic

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice day here as well. Had plans to go into town for the first time in a month but Mrs. Zoom reminded me the main store I was heading to (Costco) is closed on Sunday's. Oh well. Doing some laundry, flipping mattresses, and heading out to get some firewood.

Door's open !!
Ummm, you should probably close your door there Poobah.

Elk City Idaho: Hi: 41°

Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of areas of rain and snow. Highs in the 40s. West winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts to around 40 mph in the morning.

snow dog

Nice day here as well. Had plans to go into town for the first time in a month but Mrs. Zoom reminded me the main store I was heading to (Costco) is closed on Sunday's. Oh well. Doing some laundry, flipping mattresses, and heading out to get some firewood.

Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of areas of rain and snow. Highs in the 40s. West winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts to around 40 mph in the morning.

Wow, around here Costco's are open on Sunday

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter

Yep ! We are suppose to get hit with snow and rain later , but its big beautiful fluffy clouds right now ..

Since when is Costco closed on Sundays ???????

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
48 degrees and climbing, here. The sun's out, too, so I'm gonna put on some shorts and a t-shirt and go work in the garage.:clap:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow, around here Costco's are open on Sunday
Well, damn it, you're right. 10-6 on Sundays. I'm going to have to have a talk with Mrs. Zoom. Maybe she just wanted me to stay home to do laundry...

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, she's getting out of the shower now. We're going into town!!!

Unrelated to the thread but since it was brought up, I don't mind doing laundry and help with that. I always fold my own clothes. My wife and daughter do most of the dishes. My son now does the trash and a lot of the bringing firewood into the house. Kids need chores too!!!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah...I bet you do all that stuff too!:whistling:
I had all the dishes hand washed and the pots and pans scrubbed before 8 am. Made my own breakfast and watched her snooze after we went to the hot tub earlier. Then to the greenhouse and out to plow snow for the first round. Just took some supplies to the animal shelter and dropped off brownies for the old lady down the road. Will have to plow again in a little while the way it is blowing and drifting in places. I am ready for a melt off soon.

I had all the dishes hand washed and the pots and pans scrubbed before 8 am. Made my own breakfast and watched her snooze after we went to the hot tub earlier. Then to the greenhouse and out to plow snow for the first round. Just took some supplies to the animal shelter and dropped off brownies for the old lady down the road. Will have to plow again in a little while the way it is blowing and drifting in places. I am ready for a melt off soon.

Damn! You were busy for a Sunday morning. Now get back in that hot tub!:smile:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Clear as a bell here in interior Alaska and it is -44 this morning...

At least the sun is out!:clap:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The lovely Mrs_Bob and I just came in from a Snow Trac ride. We still have about 8" of snow left but its melting pretty fast. Temps next week may hit UPPER-40's.

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, she's getting out of the shower now. We're going into town!!!

Unrelated to the thread but since it was brought up, I don't mind doing laundry and help with that. I always fold my own clothes. My wife and daughter do most of the dishes. My son now does the trash and a lot of the bringing firewood into the house. Kids need chores too!!!

You should have went and help her dry off then you would never remember get to COSTCO.:yum:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Back from going into town.

Stop at eyeglass store to get son's glasses fixed.
Lowe's for a few odds-and-ends.
Bank to make some deposits.
Costco for misc. The place was a mad-house. At this point, I gave up on shopping.
Went to Eat and Park for dinner. I'm bloated...

Unloaded the bed of the truck which was full from the activities.

I should start on taxes but I don't think I'm up for it.

BigAl - did you keep that door closed?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We got a sudden warm up this afternoon and I was able to get a lot of the ice off the lane. At least the tough part coming up the hill is mostly bare now. I have one area in the woods that will need some cinders but now they are calling for more snow tomorrow afternoon and real cold Tuesday. Then it is going to warm up to 54 by Friday.:clap: