• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My newest daughter...

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
OK... Only a very few knew about this before today and I may as well let it out of the bag all the way.... I am going to be a daddy again in a month. Unfortunately the mother and I are no longer seeing each (like I said in another post it's complicated) but we are communicating and working through this all together. He name will be Peyten Jane and my existing daughter and I are stoked about it. Hannah can't WAIT to be a big sister. My current gf is also very excited and well... like I said.. it's all quite complicated, but we are tackling it all as mature adults and getting along very well. Pics will follow when she gets here!

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Here is a pic of Hannah and I with one of my nephews. This pic is about a year old I think.... Ok.. it won't upload.., says a security token is missing.. wuz up doc?

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Congratulations Jeremy. Good news on two accounts. The first being obvious congratulations you normally would give a father and the second is with this new child coming that means you have less time to train on your bike. Ha Ha that means with my new bike and your lack of training, my advanced training I should be able to come to Kansas this summer and whoop your ass riding. :yum::yum::yum:

Just kidding congratulations I am glad for and you even more happy that things are working out for you and family. :thumb:

Last edited:

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is a pic of Hannah and I with one of my nephews. This pic is about a year old I think.... Ok.. it won't upload.., says a security token is missing.. wuz up doc?

Here's Jeremy's picture, it was a little too large to upload by a couple of megs! :w00t2:

I scaled it down.

Jim

Attachments

• jeremy_kids.jpg
    jeremy_kids.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 164

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Apparently in Kansas typical custody arrangements in this situation call for no paternal over nights until they are a year old... if this is true.... she (ex gf) will be the one that suffers.... I don't think it's right or fair, but it seems to be what prevails here...

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
again - congrats to you, condolences to the ex-GF, good luck with the new one!

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats & great picture , Thanks for sharing & hope things continue to get better :wink:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Congratulations Clarkson i hope all goes well with the Birth for Mom and Baby...things may well be complex but eh life just is that way as we all know.

Hannah is looking great and how time fly's....my youngest Lilly is the same age as her and they sure know how to keep you busy at this age....i do not remember knowing as much as my Lilly does at such a young age.

I shall have a chat with you about Condoms at a later date....shit it is way too late for that:pat:....i just figured you were firing blanks:yankchain::yum::yum::yum:

Honest m8 i wish you and your family a happy future:wink:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
LMAO condoms and birth control were in use... this is a statistical improbability...

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
LMAO condoms and birth control were in use... this is a statistical improbability...

When you try and eliminate the risk of the probable the improbable is what bites you on the arse when you least expect it....in other words you played safe but life found a way.

She is meant to be my friend.:thumb:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
When you try and eliminate the risk of the probable the improbable is what bites you on the arse when you least expect it....in other words you played safe but life found a way.

She is meant to be my friend.:thumb:

That's what I think too!!!

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Welll SHE'S HERE!!! Peyten Jane Bennett Calvillo came into the world at 9:18 am yesterday morning weighing 7 lbs 15 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. Mother and baby are doing GREAT. Pics will follow. :clap::clap::clap:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Congrates Jeremy. :thumb: Now your hands will be a bit fuller. Hmmm did I say that right? :yum::yum: