• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rebels meet up

daedong

CB and CG have been here for a week now, what great folks they have been. We have taken them camping in the Flinders Rangers, we had a quick look around our local region (Riverland) , next will be a trip to Adelaide to a game of Aussie rules footy, and finally next week we will spend some time on Kangaroo Island.
portvictoria003.jpg

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Vin,
It's great to see they got there safe and are enjoying your world.
Thanks for posting a pic. We hope to see more. The footy game, Kangaroo Island. I heard alot about Kangaroo Island from my MIL who visited there and Adelaide a few times.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I hope you 4 have a great time. Kind of makes a guy jealous as I sit here. :thumb:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Awesome Vin. Hi to you all (in the pic)I'm glad you all are having a good time. Good pic. It did remind me that you guys are entering the winter season down under.
I hope you'll see fit to share more pics with us.
THANKS!!!!!
Have one for me. :beer:
Cheers!!!!!!

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
man, I'm jealous!
I can't talk them into meeting me halfway between our places for dinner & a beer, and you get them halfway across the world!
:yum:

Good to hear they made it OK, I'll look forward to more about the trip.
Oh, yeah - have you found any beers CB likes, yet?

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
Vin, Mary, the moment I saw that picture I realized I really miss you guys.

CB, CG, it sounds like you are all having a great time! CG you will have to bring back a full update on how all of you resolved that the world should work!

Assuming that all four of you can agree on anything. :D I wish I could hear the debates that must be taking place!

And everybody, please post photos of your adventure!

daedong

man, I'm jealous!

Oh, yeah - have you found any beers CB likes, yet?
CB has just about drunk every pub dry, he said to me tonight that he has not been able to find a bad beer, but personally I think he would drink cats piss.

Assuming that all four of you can agree on anything. :D I wish I could hear the debates that must be taking place!

And everybody, please post photos of your adventure!

God last night it nearly ended in fisty cuffs, but being the diplomats that we both are we twisted our arguments to the point neither of use knew what we were saying, BTW we had only drank about 24 stubbies at that point.:biggrin:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
God last night it nearly ended in fisty cuffs, but being the diplomats that we both are we twisted our arguments to the point neither of use knew what we were saying, BTW we had only drank about 24 stubbies at that point.:biggrin:

So what your really saying is your wifes intervened right?? :poke: :yum:

daedong

CG and CB are back home safe and well. It must have been a hectic time for them, we done a zillion miles and I know Mary and I are buggered and we never had to fly 20 odd hours at the start and finish. We jammed a lot of traveling in as time was precious if we were to show them even a small proportion of this vast open state with a very small population. I think at times they had trouble comprehending the lack of urbanized facilities like restaurants, shops etc. John has posted a stack of pics on FaceBook if anyone is interested. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=2015052&id=1507914120#/profile.php?id=1507914120

Trakternut

Thanks for posting pics, Vin. However,I'd like to know something;
What in heck did Mary do that was so bad as to be sentenced to life with you? :whistling:

:wink:

I'm only teasing. Great pix, looks like a grand time was had by all!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Vin. Glad you all had a good time. Sure sounds like it was fun. Don't you have a few pics of your own to post?

I couldn't see CB's. No photos showed up fo me. :confused:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Ha! I reactivated my account and looks like I'll have to wait for a friendship request answer before I can see the other pics.
In any case, Leticia and John are a lovely couple. :)

daedong

Shoot CB a friendship request and as he is such a nice guy I am sure he will accept, make sure you let him know you are from FF.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I guess I won't be seeing them. I don't have a facebook page, nor do I want one.

daedong

Chris, unfortunately I never took one pic, OK I am a lazy arse but John took plenty so I just never bothered. I am doing my level best to get John to make them publicly available, however you know how stubborn he can be.:whistling:

AndyM

Charter Member
Wow, sounds like a great adventure.

I quickly clicked through the hundreds and hundreds of photos... and will have to take my time and see the sights when I get more time.
Someday (years from now probably) I would like to make a trip to both Australia and New Zealand. For now I'll have to live through the photographs of others.

Thanks to CityBoy for taking the time to post all of those.