• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Your favorite quick meal recipe

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Look Sushi, I think you're an honest guy at heart, so I'm inclined to believe you. But, she is a professional chef and is not likely to steal recipes. Could be you saw this recipe somewhere and it stuck in the back of your mind? No biggie.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
WHY would BOBP set you up? He called his old girlfriend and saved your job. He knew one day that keeping the cat she gave him would.....OH never mind thats probably to much information BUT the fact is WHY would he do that Sush?

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
What the? I was about to say that he didn't say that I set him up, but now I see he did say that!!! :slap:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry Sush, wasn't trying to 'out' you there. I just wasn't sure what brucetta was. After I realized you simply mispelled bruschetta, I stumbled on RRs site with the same recipe. :pat: Again, I'm sure it was just in the back of your head somewhere. Shite happens.

Post another original recipe.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok!!! Here is one I just made up! Its an old family recipe! Ramen Noodle Bean Soup!

Boil 2 Instant Lunch Ramen Noodles Soup (w/ shrimp) in 2" of water, turn the heat to its lowest setting and toss in a can of black beans, cumin, pepper, (NO SALT THERE IS ENOUGH IN THERE ALREADY), ground cayenne pepper, fresh finely shopped garlic and a dash of olive oil. cover for 7 minutes.

Dump in a bowl or eat out of the pot!!! :chef:

Its extremely healthy for you! Huge amount of fiber protien, carbs, cayenne pepper is excellent for circulation and the ol' pumper. The garlic is great for your blood pressure and immune system!

Attachments

• PICT0435.JPG
    PICT0435.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 91

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
GREAT recipe! BUT I have seen something like this somewhere.... Not exact but kinda close. I love Top Ramen! I have many quick recipes that we love to do once a month when we are tired and hungry and dont feel like going back into town.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
OK My turn:
take 4 packs of Lime Shrimp Top Romen
1 bag of frozen cooked shrimp
2 nice green Limes
One bundle of Celontro

Bring the correct amout of water to boild (see Top Romen packs for how much water)
add noodles and sprinkle season packets
when the noodles are just about done add the shrimp
Now add in the celontro
Add in the two limes (cut in half and squeezed into the mix)
drop squeezed limes in and serve!

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
I dozen tollhouse style chocolate chip cookies (preferably frozen or at least chilled).

I or 2 bottles of 33 degree chilled beer, non domestic, the more high end the better.

1 frosted mug (dipping is optional )

1 TV remote.

Recipe can be adjusted for quantity as needed.

Enjoy........Bon appetite ! :chef:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I dozen tollhouse style chocolate chip cookies (preferably frozen or at least chilled).

I or 2 bottles of 33 degree chilled beer, non domestic, the more high end the better.

Tom I love Chocolate Chip Cookies and I like Beer. But not together. That combination just sounds terrible. :rolf2:

murph

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Tom I love Chocolate Chip Cookies and I like Beer. But not together. That combination just sounds terrible. :rolf2:

I hav to agree on that one. :tongue:

OK My turn:
take 4 packs of Lime Shrimp Top Romen
1 bag of frozen cooked shrimp
2 nice green Limes
One bundle of Celontro

Bring the correct amout of water to boild (see Top Romen packs for how much water)
add noodles and sprinkle season packets
when the noodles are just about done add the shrimp
Now add in the celontro
Add in the two limes (cut in half and squeezed into the mix)
drop squeezed limes in and serve!

Ya know... that sounds pretty good. The real lime and then the citric acid would make a nice punch of flavor.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok!!! Here is one I just made up! Its an old family recipe! Ramen Noodle Bean Soup!

Boil 2 Instant Lunch Ramen Noodles Soup (w/ shrimp) in 2" of water, turn the heat to its lowest setting and toss in a can of black beans, cumin, pepper, (NO SALT THERE IS ENOUGH IN THERE ALREADY), ground cayenne pepper, fresh finely shopped garlic and a dash of olive oil. cover for 7 minutes.

Dump in a bowl or eat out of the pot!!! :chef:

Its extremely healthy for you! Huge amount of fiber protien, carbs, cayenne pepper is excellent for circulation and the ol' pumper. The garlic is great for your blood pressure and immune system!
.. and the sodium content in the instant ramen+ the canned beans is enough to send your blood pressure through the roof.
:shifty: