• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

really.... REALLY bad date! :^o

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
24 year-old Wei has a very loving girlfriend… Maybe too loving.
When Wei went to see his girlfriend recently they began to kiss. She apparently got so excited that she accidentally bit off Wei’s lower lip. Bit off to the extent that the bottom lip was actually still hanging in her mouth.

Wei was rushed to a hospital in the Chongqin area of China, but the tissue from his mouth was already dead. The doctor was forced to use tissue from other parts of his body to fix his lower lip.
As strange as this story is, it is not the first time Wei’s girlfriend has taken to biting him. It seems whenever she gets excited, biting and hurting Wei is the only way she can be satisfied.
“My girlfriend’s zodiac sign must be a dog”, Wei jokes… while the doctor seems to suggest it might be something psychological with the girl.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sushi, I thought this was going to be a personal story. :D

I knew a girl who liked to bite. Thankfully nothing to that extreme. Anyone else?