• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

So, where's you're happy place?

HulaMac

Everything about this place is special to me. DH and I spend many, many days and nights in this hotel. We renewed our wedding vows on our 15th wedding anniversary under those palms. DD got married here. We had many picnics here. Floating in this warm, blue water is like being in heaven. DH and I had a "date" to picnic and swim here one last time the Monday after he was admitted to the hospital. It was not to be. This place is so special to us that our ashes will be scattered in the ocean fronting this lagoon. This is our happy place.

IhilaniLagoon.jpg

Another view of the lagoon,

1000146yf9.jpg

SShepherd

Everything about this place is special to me. DH and I spend many, many days and nights in this hotel. We renewed our wedding vows on our 15th wedding anniversary under those palms. DD got married here. We had many picnics here. Floating in this warm, blue water is like being in heaven. DH and I had a "date" to picnic and swim here one last time the Monday after he was admitted to the hospital. It was not to be. This place is so special to us that our ashes will be scattered in the ocean fronting this lagoon. This is our happy place.

IhilaniLagoon.jpg

Another view of the lagoon,

1000146yf9.jpg

do you have any full moon pics of the lagoon?

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Another happy place. Nature's beauty, good friends, airplanes. Nothing will bring you closer to God.

Attachments

• tail ski (13).jpg
    tail ski (13).jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 151

bill w

love the kitfox....i will own one soon,with the 912, 100 hp engine....my happy place is living in alaska,with my beautiful wife ,two dogs,and being able to go on fishing and hunting trips that most only dream of..i'll never live anywhere else.even at -50 below we find happiness in sitting by our woodstove waiting for the power to go out....lmao...we have our hottub on the deck and at -50 we go sit in it and watch the northern lights dance overhead......now that i write this i think i should go get proffesional help.....bill w

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
love the kitfox....i will own one soon,with the 912, 100 hp engine....my happy place is living in alaska,with my beautiful wife ,two dogs,and being able to go on fishing and hunting trips that most only dream of..i'll never live anywhere else.even at -50 below we find happiness in sitting by our woodstove waiting for the power to go out....lmao...we have our hottub on the deck and at -50 we go sit in it and watch the northern lights dance overhead......now that i write this i think i should go get proffesional help.....bill w
I think you got it made Bill. You live in paradise. :thumb: :D

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
Just stumbled on this post and i thought i would revive it..
My happy place is my home, being with John and the pups just walking around taking in all the beauty. These are some old photos, and our place looks a lot different now, but it is my little bit of heaven on earth. Yes that is a bear in the 3rd photo.

Attachments

• ph-10116.jpg
    ph-10116.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 127
  • ph-10124.jpg
    ph-10124.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 127
  • ph-10146.jpg
    ph-10146.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 126
  • ph-10126.jpg
    ph-10126.jpg