• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Spring has sprung ???

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Looks like it has in Northern California . What a beautiful day!!I was in the yards about a week ago getting them in shape for the mowing season . Plan to go out and check all the underground sprinklers today .Daffodils are everywhere .

We got two big gray squirrels in the front yard having drag races with the robins .
Green , green green everywhere you look . I bet it hits 60 degrees today .

Bass are hitting hard on the lake . We have Flordia Large mouth 12 pounders and when they hit all hell breaks loose !

Frogs are tuning up their voices too !
This year we now have our first Otter on the lake . What a beauty ! First one I ever saw here in my life .Here's what they look like .

Attachments

• otter.jpg
    otter.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 816634c532e1fc40otter2.jpg
    816634c532e1fc40otter2.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 24

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Did anyone from the East mention that they hate you?:yum: I just got back in the house from running the snow blower for the past hour. Here's my back yard...

P1020339.jpg

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
If spring is coming how come i have been cleaning 4 ft. drifts away from my barn doors? It is snowing right now and I may have to put the plow back on the truck again. I did see 2 cardinals Friday WHILE plowing snow.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Heres the front yard and a old picture of the lake in back

Attachments

• Front of Calif.house.jpg
    Front of Calif.house.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 21
  • our lake view.jpg
    our lake view.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 21

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Smart ass! Shouldn't you be packing or something instead of teasing us?:hammer:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Smart ass! Shouldn't you be packing or something instead of teasing us?:hammer:

" Well my bags are packed , I'm ready to go . I'm standing here outside the door, already I'm so lonesome I could CRrrrrrYyyyyy "":whistling:

NOT !!!:yum::yum::yum:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Crocuses are out here and the Daffodils are just about ready to bloom. I noticed my Apricot tree flowering today.

Spring is way early this year. I hope we don't get a cold blast to screw all the trees up - but we probably will. ;)

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
They started tapping trees but the sap is not running yet. Has to warm up during the days for that to happen. I figure it will be the middle of March till that starts. Felt bad for the Amish digging a grave yesterday as the lack of snow drove the frost down deep this year. The cold has had a good grip for awhile now and it will be a long time for the ground to thaw deep enough to plow garden.

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
Heres the front yard and a old picture of the lake in back
I just now walked out the front door and took this. I'm home in town at the moment, about 50 miles west of Al. (Northern California).

But I know you guys couldn't stand California living. It's so crowded that nobody comes here anymore.

P1570809rSpring-Front.JPG