• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Affordable family vacation?

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Jim, it looks as if you didn't leave much behind, took it all with you. :biggrin:

That's the beauty of RVing, especially with kids. Nice looking set up. I'm jealous but my wife says NO!!!! I'd dearly love one.

jwstewar

Hey Jim, it looks as if you didn't leave much behind, took it all with you. :biggrin:

That's the beauty of RVing, especially with kids. Nice looking set up. I'm jealous but my wife says NO!!!! I'd dearly love one.

If only you knew Frank, if only you knew.:yum:

I'm amazed how much stuff I we can stuff into those outside cubby holes. In the back one I have all of the kids' games (cornhole, washer toss, skate board, basketball, football, frisbees, trackball games, 2 scooters, folding table, stroller, bicycle trailer to haul the youngest, paddle ball sets, horseshoes, 4 bag chairs, and 4 regular lawn chairs). Upfont is all of the "camping" stuff. One side is the camper stuff itself. Hoses, tools, cords, hitches, blocks. Other side is things like pie irons, hot dog forks, 2 grills (1 gas, 1 charcoal) fishing poles, and propane.

I feel sorry for my poor truck. I'm over the tow limit empty.:whistling::ermm: It actually did pretty good on the trip down - at least good for a 1/2 ton. I figure if we can make it through Kentucky, we will be OK.:yum: We are only about 40 miles from Tennessee. At least Monica is in agreement that we need a bigger truck. Just missing that one little thing.......:w00t2: