• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WE are coming to the USA

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep certainly am, I hope its still a goer

That is for sure. I think we'll have 5 to 10 forum members on hand to meet and greet yall. :D
If timing permits maybe we'll get together on the 10th at my place ....as things get closer we'll shore up those plans.

This should be neat. You are doing a cross country FF hook up with a whole lot of us. Very kewl!!!!! You'll have to start a thread in the vacation forum to share pics in stuff of interest with all of us. :thumb:

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
That is for sure. I think we'll have 5 to 10 forum members on hand to meet and greet yall. :D
If timing permits maybe we'll get together on the 10th at my place ....as things get closer we'll shore up those plans.

This should be neat. You are doing a cross country FF hook up with a whole lot of us. Very kewl!!!!! You'll have to start a thread in the vacation forum to share pics in stuff of interest with all of us. :thumb:
Hmmmm.....I could be convinced to join that crew. I could possibly pick up Bob and Sushi on the way if they want.

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
You'll have to start a thread in the vacation forum to share pics in stuff of interest with all of us. :thumb:

Ideally that would include a bunch of pictures with other members doing really stupid things that we can give them a hard time about! :yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ideally that would include a bunch of pictures with other members doing really stupid things that we can give them a hard time about! :yum:

:yum: I think that is a given. Whether or not they are doing something stupid you know how impromptu pics turn out. They look stupid 75% of the time, so I'm sure we'll have some pics shared that we would never post of ourselves.

daedong

We leave home in four hours. Bags all packed, the next problem is how do we carry them:mrgreen:, anyone would think we are moving to the USA permanently. We have got everything but the dunny packed.
Oh BTW I have been practicing driving on the other side of the road over the last few days, the bloody roos they just aren't used to cars coming at them on that side of the road. they just sit up and look at you as if to say WTF are you doing:mrgreen:.

I am just starting to get a bit apprehensive, I hope we have everything organized. Its a bit surreal to think I will be meeting folks that I have talked to for so long on the other side of the world

familyaug08003-1-1.jpg

Cityboy

Banned
We leave home in four hours. Bags all packed, the next problem is how do we carry them:mrgreen:, anyone would think we are moving to the USA permanently. We have got everything but the dunny packed.

Oh BTW I have been practicing driving on the other side of the road over the last few days, the bloody roos they just aren't used to cars coming at them on that side of the road. they just sit up and look at you as if to say WTF are you doing:mrgreen:.

I am just starting to get a bit apprehensive, I hope we have everything organized. Its a bit surreal to think I will be meeting folks that I have talked to for so long on the other side of the world

What's a dunny?....oh....nevermind.

The opossums and armadillos (opossum on the half-shell) here don't care which side of the road you drive on. They'll just waddle right out in front of you and become crow food. Just watch out for the deer....they make some pretty nasty dents.

I bet it does feel surreal, but we sure are looking forward to meeting ya'll! Drive careful when you get here and check in often.