• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Weekly Cigar review

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok Bob S .
Since you own a smoke shop , I think you should be giving a weekly Cigar review on different brands . I thoroughly enjoyed the couple reviews you have done the last couple of years . Enquiring minds want to know . :w00t2:I don't know diddley squat about Cigars but sure enjoyed the ones I smoked from Cuba . I would like to learn more .

If you do this Bob , I promise I won't do any more Kristi Snowcat Restoration threads....??? :brows::whistling:

We need one on good wines too ! :brows: Whose the local drunk here ??

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I can't help you with the wine, we drink inexpensive Reislings in my home. $10 to $15 a bottle is typical for us.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I can't help you with the wine, we drink inexpensive Reislings in my home. $10 to $15 a bottle is typical for us.

Hell ! Thats my whole wine budget for the year !! 2 buck chuck is more my style !!!!!:clap::clap:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well Allen, I just posted up another review for you to consider.

It would be nice if some other cigar smokers would pitch in and post their own reviews. I do NOT consider myself a cigar expert. While I've worked in the tobacco trade for much of my life, I really opened these little smoke shops because I enjoy smoking a good cigar and its sort of a hobby of mine to puff away. But it does not mean I'm an expert. Only an interested hobbyist!

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
... I think you should be giving a weekly Cigar review on different brands . I thoroughly enjoyed the couple reviews you have done the last couple of years . Enquiring minds want to know . :w00t2:I don't know diddley squat about Cigars but sure enjoyed the ones I smoked from Cuba . I would like to learn more ...

Hey Al, just to make things easier, I moved all of the CIGAR REVIEW threads into the HOBBIES forum.

Now why don't you give us all your reviews of some of the Cuban cigars you've smoked? :hammer:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey Al, just to make things easier, I moved all of the CIGAR REVIEW threads into the HOBBIES forum.

Now why don't you give us all your reviews of some of the Cuban cigars you've smoked? :hammer:

Because I only have smoked about a half dozen in my life totaL. I do not know whats good but I do know what i like so far . The Cuban Cieblo( <Sp) is my current favorite . I tried a couple from the DR but they were not nearly as enjoyable . Too damn bitter for my taste .