• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rep. Omar Claims PTSD

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/re...m-banks-over-her-stricken-with-ptsd-statement
Within the link there are short pieces from Twitter.
Unreal.
The second one really angers me.
While Jackson Lee is speaking, the squad are whispering and snickering.

This does offend me!!

---------

An Indiana congressman who served in Afghanistan as a member of the Navy Reserve spoke out on behalf of America's military veterans Wednesday after U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., claimed she suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder.

Omar had made her remarks during a news conference with other Democrats on Wednesday, at which she said she "felt ill" because of "everything that is taking place" in the Middle East -- a reference to the recent U.S. tensions between the U.S. and Iran, including last week's U.S. airstrike in Baghdad and Iran's missile attacks early Wednesday against airbases in Iraq where U.S. service members are stationed.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
She left somalia but her heart's still there 'cause it damned sure isn't here for the USA!!
Mike

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
I thinks she meant to say has an STD not PTSD and just got confused.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
One wonders how this happened. Perhaps "somebody did something."

The truth is that Omar IS a case of PTSD. Like Typhoid Mary, she is giving it to everybody.

I would hope she doesn't receive sympathy from anybody.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
She has PTSD. Oh, the drama. :drama:

This is a slap in the face to every veteran who returns from combat suffering from the condition. This woman makes me so sick and angry. :2gunsfiri

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Let me sum it up succinctly. We have certainly established the fact we despise that muzzie son of a bitch. :th_lmao::th_lmao:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I probably angered her after the solinami killing. I tweeted her "Hey, omar, some people did something in baghdad".
Mike

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Omar is a perfect example of why the Founders constructed the Constitution as it is.

The Founders knew our nation would be populated via immigrants. That is why the Constitution they created demands that only citizens can be seated in our Congress.

Only citizens can vote in our elections.

And only natural born citizens can run for President.

This steels our nation from being stolen by foreigners.

Which is why the rules should not ever be changed, but strictly enforced.

The Constitution is dynamic but it is not malleable. We must keep it that way or risk losing it altogether.