• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Celebs speaking out against Trump

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Elton John refuses to play for Trump. Jeff Daniels (dumb and dumber) speaks out against Trump. Bette Midler, Rob Reiner and so many other go ballistic on Trump. The reasons they give are that he is destroying the country or some other touchy feely thing against Trump.

They never give any details of what Trump has done, they talk big picture BS. I think this has to be an organized effort. Sorros maybe through Clinton is behind it and calling in cards to make them speak up like they never have before. We've had all types of Presidents and they've all done things that upset a lot of the population but never ever has their been such an outspoken group of celebs speaking out like this.

I've not seen this thought anywhere else ...just me spouting off what I think must be going on behind the scenes.

What do you think?

(if you see a celeb speaking out against Trump please post their name here in this thread. Might be interesting to see the names all together.)

Last edited:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
These assholes can all go take a big giant suck pill. Who gives a shit what they think. They play make believe for a living, what in hell do they know.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I really don't give a shit what any of these pretenders have to say.
:agree: I couldn't agree more.
But it seems strange for so many to be doing it. This has never happened before and even though all of us with a brain do not give a shit what they say they energize those who are not a fan of Trump. It is a concentrated effort.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Like the dims they are afraid whoever gets the dim nomination won't be able to beat Trump. I'll say it's a kind of primal scream.
Mike

Bannedjoe

Never mind the fact that when the economy is good, people have the money to go see these Boobs on stage or at the movies.
Many of these idiots scream about guns, but if it weren't for guns, they probably wouldn't have any plots or roles to play in.

The problem with people nowadays, is not many look down the road to see what their laws or behaviors might bring about in the long run.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Those women from The View.
Alyssa Milano...
The list goes on.
It used to really bother me.
Now I just laugh over their anger.
It's gonna suck for them having another 4 years of mindless snowflakiness.
Poor souls.
:Trump2: :rolleyes: :tongue:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
All I can add is that I won't/don't watch anything with any of the aforementioned names in the credits. Also add all the other usual culprits (DiNero, Sarandon...)

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
All I can add is that I won't/don't watch anything with any of the aforementioned names in the credits. Also add all the other usual culprits (DiNero, Sarandon...)
I'm with you on that. But it's getting harder with the majority of hollywood libtards jumping on the anti Trump bandwagon. I cannot attribute this mass movement against Trump to coincidence. 63 million voted for Trump and still support Trump. Why alienate half the population of the US? :confused:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Because they're convinced what they say really means something to John Q. Public, LOL!!
Mike
Yep ...they all are so full of themselves. :bonk:

Now Patton Oswalt said "If you voted for Donald Trump you are an Asshole". What a dickhead. I had no idea who the hell he is.
Then I saw his pic. :yum: He's the gay guy who tried to act straight on King of Queens. Weird character and weird guy all the way around. What a loser. He probably has like 3 fans ....and they are all related to him. :th_lmao:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Yep ...they all are so full of themselves. :bonk:

Now Patton Oswalt said "If you voted for Donald Trump you are an Asshole". What a dickhead. I had no idea who the hell he is.
Then I saw his pic. :yum: He's the gay guy who tried to act straight on King of Queens. Weird character and weird guy all the way around. What a loser. He probably has like 3 fans ....and they are all related to him. :th_lmao:

With his sexual orientation I'm sure he's a fair judge of assholes, LOL!!
Mike

rugerman

I haven’t been to a movie in at least 25 years, I figured out way back then that most of the Hollywood types hate my way of life, Christian, conservative, married, hunter, fisherman, gun collector, and I did work for a living (retired now) . So I could give a damn less what the talking heads and their puppet masters say, I think for myself, make my own decisions, screw them.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Another wacko heard from:
Alec Baldwin calls for an "overthrow" of government!

Attachments

• toons01.JPG
    toons01.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 93

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh there's a whole bunch of "celebrities" who've spoken out against the President.
Meryl Streep, for example: I guess because her mantle is filled with awards, that automatically makes her opinions gold?

Then there is John Legend?
Some singer, I'd have never known who he is if I hadn't Googled a list.
Maybe he's wanting to be a legend in his own mind?
That's not even his real name.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
And Ron Howard.
Oh no, not Opie!
This is disappointing.

https://www.ibtimes.com/beautiful-m...rtainment-industry-hates-donald-trump-2895106

Howard is the latest entrant in the list of celebrities publicly criticizing Trump
The whole world knows that almost all of the entire Hollywood industry hate the current President of the United States, Donald Trump. Whether it is his statements or policies, the showbiz industry has always been vocal in expressing their displeasure towards Trump’s controversial presidential reign.

The newest entrant on the list of Hollywood personalities that do not Trump is none other than filmmaker Ron Howard. While replying to a fan on Twitter, the 65-year-old revealed why most of Hollywood do not feel good about the U.S. President.

A netizen asked the Academy Award-winning director about Hollywood’s dislike towards Trump. He also asked why all the achievements made by former POTUS Barack Obama are liked by one and all while Trump’s achievements are always taken in a negative sense.

The “Beautiful Mind” helmer was quick to respond and noted that the people who have worked with the current President in the entertainment industry know who he really is. Howard further added that Trump is a “morally bankrupt egomaniac” who does not care about anything or anyone.

Thanks PG. :clap:

These Hollywood folks are so out of touch.

I'd like to know what Obama's achievements were? I can't think of one.

Hollywood is the most morally corrupt place I know of. :bonk:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Michael fatass irrelevant Moore just made this grandiose comment:

Liberal filmmaker Michael Moore slammed President Trump for his airstrike that led to the killing of Iranian Gen. Qassem Solemani, suggesting that Americans have "never heard of him."

Whaaat???
2rofl.gif

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Where were these hypocritical asswipe MF'ers back in 2011? Maybe because the Chocolate Dictator did this instead of Donald? Well, yeah, maybe.

Screen Shot 2020-01-04 at 12.27.38 PM.png

Nemo

He violated the 2nd amendment banning bump stock, 4th amendment renewing the Patriot Act, supports red flag laws, went to the UN to speak in favor of LGBTXYZ’s. He’s a neocon not a conservative.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
:agree: I couldn't agree more.
But it seems strange for so many to be doing it. This has never happened before and even though all of us with a brain do not give a shit what they say they energize those who are not a fan of Trump. It is a concentrated effort.

I don't think anybody not already energized is being energized.

President Trump beat Hillary. It's as simple as that.

rugerman

From what I read folks in Hollywood that are Trump supporters get blackballed so coming out against Trump is a positive career move in wacky land.