• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Newest addition to our family

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
My son and his wife welcomed a little baby boy to their home. Little guy has had a rough time. Six weeks before due date her blood pressure spiked high enough it could have caused a stroke. Of course that stressed the baby. Dr's said that the little one could be born any day, but of course they tried to delay it. He was just too early. Well he didn't want to wait and on May 20th he made his debut. His lungs were way under developed so he had to be on oxygen and a CPAP machine and was on light therapy. His oxygen level was not going up at all. Otherwise he seemed healthy. My daughter-in-law was not able to hold or feed him. Then a few days later something didn't look right so they did an EKG. It seems his heart has a pinhole between the top two chambers of his heart. They are sure this is not keeping his oxygen level low. His lungs are just needing time to mature. After 30 days in the hospital, the Dr's talked to my son and his wife about taking him home. But he'd have to still be on oxygen and connected to all sorts of machines. They had to take a CPR course and videos of all the different machines. So after 33 days little Brantley Alan came home. My wife and I have not been able to see him. What with his limited visitation in the hospital and my recently fractured hip. That car ride would not be very pleasant for me.
But he seems to be doing fine at home. Momma is doing great. No matter what time of day or night he always has a grin on his face.

Attachments

• B1.jpg
    B1.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 122
  • B2.jpg
    B2.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 120
  • B3 (1).jpg
    B3 (1).jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 118
  • B4.jpg
    B4.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 121

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Newest addition to oue family

Awwww, he's adorable!
Hopefully very soon you'll be able to see him, Jerry.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Congratulations to all and glad that the little tyke is doing better. Hope that you are well enough to travel soon and go visit.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Brantley is doing great. Still connected to several machines 24/7. Growing like crazy. Here's an updated pic, him being goofey

Attachments

• B5.JPG
    B5.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 91