• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1967 tucker

dseymour

Hello to all forum members

My name is Darrell, I live in Northern New York. I have a restored 1967 Tucker SnoCat, model 342A and I'm wondering if there are any other ones out there?

P

Pigtails

welcome "67" to FF. Lot's of info on snow cats of all kinds. Stay aboard and find your interests.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi Darrell,
Welcome to our assylum. I'm not sure who owns a 342, but we have Kurt (who posts under the name "kewx") here who is restoring a 343. Mechanically the 342 and 343 should be nearly identical, but the body style of the two are slighly different.

You can see Kurt's photos in the photo gallery (the button is on the top right of the page) then look for a gallery by kewx), I've also posted a 300-series brochure in the Snowcat area of the Forums that may be of a little help to you, as well as a 300 to 900 series pontoon manual.

If you can share any photos or scans of other brochures, manual or materials, we' be happy to post them here. Currently we don't have a really good way to index these things, but we are working on making some changes, giving each of the snowcat brands their own gallery area so that will help us keep the materials in better order for future reference. If you have materials you can share but don't have the ability to scan, or are having trouble posting, please send me a 'PM' and I can help you out with that.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome Darrell,
We are gaining new Tucker and other brand members daily. I am sure more snow cat members will become active as the winter season approaches. The photo gallery and product info section are being added to and updated almost daily. Plans are being made to sort out the snow cat sections for various brands to make it easier to find your interests in the near future. You will find this a great place to talk "snow cat" or almost any subject you can wish. Jump in and let us know your interests. Pics to the photo gallery are always appreciated.:thumb:
Bill