• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Grand Juror passed out in court

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So I sit on a federal grand jury. Had some excitement on the jury.

One of the jurors started snoring. Assistant forman tried to wake her. But she then stop snoring and went silent.

They thought she died. Called in security and ultimately called in an ambulance. Fun times. Fun times.

She falls asleep every day. This time was more entertaining.

Honestly I think she may be a drug user/abuser? Never seems all with it when she is there. Takes volumes of notes but never asks any questions or interrogates witnesses or the US attorney (which is our job as Grand Jurors) and the notes are then shredded at the end of every day.

Got hauled out by the F.D. medics. This after the security detail that guards us was unable to help her. They even brought in the shock machine. I was looking forward to seeing her bounce up off the floor after shocking her heart.

Until next time, which will happen when we reconvene.

Like I said, she falls asleep every day we are in court.

FWIW, there are 22 of us on the jury. We only need to have 16 vote. So we actually have extras sitting on the jury.