• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pelosi Signs Articles of Impeachment

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I believe this a mixture of equal parts dog&pony show, circle jerk, cluster f*ck and chinese fire drill!! And I'm afraid it's a major offense to the chinese.
Mike

rugerman

There she is in all her glory (or is that gorey) fake smile and all. Now it’s time to watch McConnell grind her into the dirt and get this fiasco of an impeachment over.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Howdy,
I am kinda surprised that she can spell her name!!!!

It was early in the day, probably between the second and third martini.

Okay, she can now claim that they impeached the president. Not that it matters except that once again she showed what a fucked up party the Dems are. This clown act that they put on almost certainly means that they will be defeated in 2020 … that and the useless candidates that they are putting forth. Pelosi has single handedly destroyed the Democrat Party, not that I'm too worried about it and won't be shedding any tears.

Bannedjoe

The dems have taken taken the meaning out of many words.
They have now changed the meaning of impeachment.

Now it means nothing.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I've been saying for three years now that this "impeachment"* is a sham just to get and asterisk* next to President Trump's name for history and eternity. Yesterday she actually admitted to it out loud.

*Impeachment Expert: Pelosi Impeachment is "Phony," Will ...

https://trendingpolitics.com/impeachment-expert-pelosi-impeachment-is-phony-will-have...
Dec 23, 2019 · The judge hammered Pelosi, stating that the impeachment of President Trump will have an "asterisk" next to it in history books. The comments by Starr were made during an interview on Fox News on Saturday as he commented on Harvard legal scholar and Democrats' impeachment witness Noah Feldman who argued that President Trump technically hasn't been impeached yet.

So tip your hat to the Democrats in the House of Congress. It took three years but they finally got a history making piece of legislation done. Hysterical

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I hear Congressman Schiff is tired by the abusive use of his name calling the process "The Schiff Show" implying that it is a Sh!t show. How dare we use such sophomoric humor making fun of his name? Congress is no place for such adolescent Behavior.:hammer:

But let us be fair about it. What the Democrats created has placed nothing before the Senate but a pile of crap. Curiously, they are the ones we saw on camera giggling like middle schoolers that just had punked the teacher.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I saw list of Republicans on "social media" who have joined the Dems on impeachment.
Right at the bottom was Rob Portman.
I just called his contact number in D.C. and spoke with a young woman who assured me that the senator has NOT made any official statement regarding this one way or the other.
She said he is looking forward to fairness in the process.
I said "whew for a moment there I thought I was gonna have to toss him in the RINO pile"
She giggled and thanked me for the call, took my name and said she would forward the message to the senator.

In case any of you should feel so inclined to do the same.

20200116_100526.jpg

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Here is the Speaker of the House phone number: 202-225-0100 if you want to call and leave a message.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Guess who doesn't give a rat's shit. The stock market that's who. DOW up right now 166 points to 29,197 and heading to 30,000!!!!

My 401's did amazing last year, and I expect the same for any of you that are so invested. We did so well, my wife and I were able to trade in our 8 year old car and get the Jeep we have wanted for some time now. Made in Belvidere MI, by Americans for Americans. Thank you Donald J Trump for making this possible for us. Thank you for making America great again. God bless you Mr. President.

Vote Dumpstercrats if you want all this to come crashing down and going back to horse & buggy days. Vote for them if you enjoy heartache and misery and doom.

TRUMP WILL WIN IN NOVEMBER AND THE COMMUNIST LEFTISTS KNOW IT. THEY KNOW IT AND F**K THEM AND THE HORSE THEY RODE IN ON.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I hear Congressman Schiff is tired by the abusive use of his name calling the process "The Schiff Show" implying that it is a Sh!t show. How dare we use such sophomoric humor making fun of his name? Congress is no place for such adolescent Behavior.:hammer:

But let us be fair about it. What the Democrats created has placed nothing before the Senate but a pile of crap. Curiously, they are the ones we saw on camera giggling like middle schoolers that just had punked the teacher.

Shows you what a humorless asshole he is. Sophomoric humor is hilarious. It's good stuff and I enjoy it. What a dumb f**k he is.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

But let us be fair about it. What the Democrats created has placed nothing before the Senate but a pile of Schiff.. Curiously, they are the ones we saw on camera giggling like middle schoolers that just had punked the teacher.

Fixed it for ya Franc. :thumb: