• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

"Old man" dead

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I liked that grouchy old bastard. Hardly watched the show though. Never liked the boys or the grandson.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I liked that grouchy old bastard. Hardly watched the show though. Never liked the boys or the grandson.

Same here. Liked him, rest of the folks not so much.

The article I read said it was Parkinson's.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
A person that will missed by a lot of people. And only 77 years old. RIP Old Man

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Tom. Good to hear from you. I'll admit. I laughed. LOL

So is Pine Island your home now, or are you on vacation? I love that area. Plan to be down that way next Feb.

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Hey Tom. Good to hear from you. I'll admit. I laughed. LOL

So is Pine Island your home now, or are you on vacation? I love that area. Plan to be down that way next Feb.

Permanent home here Doc.

I love it down here and my only regret is not moving here sooner.

My son moved down too last fall and got a great job working for a company that builds houses for the rich and famous on the outlying islands where they tear down million dollar houses for the lot and build 5 million dollar houses in their place.

My daughter is still in Ohio with one more year of college to go. She likes it down here as well and may relocate to the area depending on job offers she gets after she graduates.

I don't post as much as I used to but still enjoy the site and the educational banter that goes on here.