• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Winner! Part 2

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
First off, congrats to the RedNeck for winning Part 1. :clap:

But that is already old news. Currently I am the winner of Part 2. :clap:

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Sorry, you have to cross the line in order to win and you didn't do that. On the other hand I cross the line all the time so I actually won. :wink::wow::clap:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, there are many that would say I have crossed the line more then once in life. :yum: Does that count? :biggrin:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
That is Caesar Eggustus. Look in the background of the picture and notice the trefoil on the barn door. Nuff said. :biggrin:

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
You'd have to catch him first. :yum:

That's not hard, I don't move as fast as I use too.
free-sick-smileys-376.gif

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for starting "Part II" TR. :thumb: :clap:
I was out of touch for longer than I've ever been since the forum started. Whew. Tough, but I'm Back. :D

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks for starting "Part II" TR. :thumb: :clap:
I was out of touch for longer than I've ever been since the forum started. Whew. Tough, but I'm Back. :D

Good to have you back. The place was starting to get rowdy.

I needed to start a new one because I lost the last one. :w00t2::whistling::hammer:

Don't forget to sticky this thread. Not because I started it, but because we do not want it to get lost in the shuffle.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Caesar is very mild mannered. The only person he ever met that he did not like was Col. Sanders. He hated that man. :biggrin: