• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bombi Restoration

Nickpkts

Well after a lot of work and frustration the bombi is nearly complete. Thanks to everyone for all your help and advive.

Attachments

• bombi1.jpg
    bombi1.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 625
  • bombi2.jpg
    bombi2.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 626
  • bombi3.jpg
    bombi3.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 633
  • bombi4.jpg
    bombi4.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 626

Nickpkts

I would think towing a groomer? I have installed receiver hitches on the front and back to attach the winch to. I would think up that high would not give you good pull and probably would not be strong enough.

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Looks good :clap:

I like the color.

Do you have any snow to play in where you are ?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks almost too pretty to run in the woods with. I would think the ball was for a gooseneck style wood trailer. Seems all the real cold air is bottled up over the Arctic this year. Even the lakes are barely getting snow.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks almost too pretty to run in the woods with. I would think the ball was for a gooseneck style wood trailer. Seems all the real cold air is bottled up over the Arctic this year. Even the lakes are barely getting snow.
you are right expecting temps to drop to - 30 by this weekend and lasting moore than a week again

Nickpkts

It finally made it outside now it needs a good cleaning and its headed north!

Attachments

• bombi5.jpg
    bombi5.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 525
  • bombi6.jpg
    bombi6.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 515
  • bombi7.jpg
    bombi7.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 512
  • bombi8.jpg
    bombi8.jpg