• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wife is gone

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The wife has been missing a week now. Police said to prepare for the worst. So, I have been to the thrift shop to get all of her clothes back.

Here's my problem, I spent some of the money on Women and Booze.

Some I just wasted, yes, but really I just can't afford to buy all of them back.

She may notice.

What should I do?

loboloco

Well, get the redhead out of the kitchen, the blonde off the sofa, and tell the Brunette doing laundry to put some clothes on(in another hour or so).

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
tip...

the next time the washer packs up just have a squirt of smelly at hand ...o and a wank as per:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

life will go on

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Actually Cathy is gone. Spent a wek in CT with the grand kids so she could do holloween there. Flying home tonite so I have to clean things up.

I just hope her old broom holds up.

franc

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Franc that's kinda cruel of you .....

.... sounds like she's long overdue for a new broom. :yum: :hide:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Franc that's kinda cruel of you .....

.... sounds like she's long overdue for a new broom. :yum: :hide:

Whaaaaaaaaat?

I bought her this one two years ago.

Chrysler Crossfire SRT6
400 HP 335lbs of torque
200MPH car
Does the quarter in 12.01

Some broom huh?
Yes, it is hers.

franc

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Actually Cathy is gone. Spent a wek in CT with the grand kids so she could do holloween there. Flying home tonite so I have to clean things up.

I just hope her old broom holds up.

franc
Are you referring to the one she's flying home on or the one you're cleaning with?