• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Monday Night Football

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
It was a late night for me. I usually am to bed early and up early. Had to watch to the end. Brett Favre still has it in him. Well at least so far. Last night he beat his old team making him the only quarterback to beat all 32 teams. It was a good game and his passing was right on. Adrian Peterson didn't fair so well but that is ok, I will take the win either way. Anyone else watch it. It was expected to be one of the highest watched games ESPN has ever had.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
No, I didn't watch but I did check out the stats early today to see if Favre got the record for beating all 32 teams. Good for him.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I watched it, GB gave it away in turnovers. They turned the ball over twice in the redzone, that's killer! GB moved the ball well against the Vikings, they just kept shooting themselves in the foot.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Jared Allen just destroyed their offense. 4.5 sacks on his own with 7.5 total. Rodgers has to be a hurting unit this morning. Jared if I remember forced one of them turnovers by stripping the ball.

Brett's passing game though was top notch. He was hitting his targets about as good as one could.

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
It definitely was an offense showcase. Mr. Rodgers could have avoided half of those sacks if he had even an iota of pocket presence (or self preservation instinct).

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Not bad for a guy who turns 40 this Saturday. GB offensive line was getting run over and Rogers needs to learn to move like the old guy he replaced. Brett had several times of 6-7 seconds to find a receiver. Good game.