• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Dear Abby, I want a Dumpster for Christmas

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dear Abby,

My wife and daughter save 'things' that are worthless. Worse yet, they buy things that are of little or no use, then relegate them to a closet or a tupperware storage bin.

So every month or so my lovely wife turns into a monster akin to Godzilla, fire breathing and venom spewing. It all stems from the fact that she "lost" something and "needs it now." Usually a gift card, birthday card or something else small and easy to lose.

So this year I am asking for no gifts. I just want a dumpster.

Signed,
Husband of Hoarder

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Dear hubby of hoarder,
You need to consider more of the tupperware bins and some shelving to assist in organizing your girls. Get building!:whistling:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Dear hubby or hoarder,

When building a new addition (like a guest house), consider building a secret hiding spot where you can seek refuge during troubling times. ;)

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Dear Husband of Hoarder,
Women are like that. We throw away nothing- (and don't forget anything either).
With Sympathy,
She Who Has Been Known To Hoard

ncroamer65

Dear hubby of Hoarder,

Start with the guest accomadations and expand to warehouse with
storage racks and a good supply of commerical storage bins at the door
need I say more. :w00t2: :w00t2: :w00t2:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Dear Husband of Hoarder,

Give up, as you will NEVER escape the madness. You should have entered a monastery if you wanted a normal life free from estrogen and its evil side effects. Remember what your father said..."Anything that can bleed for a week and live, truly must be evil."