• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hospital humor (one WW will like :) )

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
While visiting a friend in the hospital, a man entered the hospital elevator with an employee dressed in traditional "whites" and whose charge was a complex-looking piece of equipment, all chrome with a myriad of handles, bars, valves, gauges, dials and inverted bottles of various liquids. "Goodness," I said with a grimace, "I'd hate to be hooked up to that!" "So would I," replied the attendant. "This is a rug shampooer!"

-------------

The doctor stood at the new mother's bedside and solemnly said, "I must tell you something about your baby." "Oh, doctor! What's wrong?" she asked. "Your baby is a hermaphrodite." "What? What's that?" "It means your baby has both male and female parts." "Oh, my God!" the woman exclaimed. "You mean he both has a penis and a brain!?"

WW I could just about hear you saying the punch line. :D