• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Saving a life, just another day in the life of a cop

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Ten lb. dry chemical extinguishers are a bad match for a car fire. They were heroes to be putting themselves in that position to drag those kids out.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Well having been a police officer, I have seen bad apples up close, but those are by far the minority that make all the headlines.

The majority of Police Officiers are hard working and take their job/responsibility very seriously.

Thanks for positive posts!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well having been a police officer, I have seen bad apples up close, but those are by far the minority that make all the headlines.

The majority of Police Officiers are hard working and take their job/responsibility very seriously.

Thanks for positive posts!

I have a few friends who a active police officers, all are great guys. Its a shame that the few bad cops can grab the headlines, but that is just the reality of the way the media works.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Yeah, I'm well aware of that! But it is nice to see positive stuff about guys that will take a bullet to save a complete stranger. They mostly want to help make the world a better place from bad guys!

Try getting a lawyer to help like that and you'd get pushed under the bus!

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Great post MD . Not to hijack your thread but this is another related incident that happened locally the other day, that was caught on dash cam where to officers pulled an elderly man out of a burning vehicle that had suffered a medicle condition.

Far to many of these stories get forgotten to soon if even reported by the media. Although I saw the video of the dashcam video on live tv its not even shown in this report. :sad:

http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/..._Minor_Injuries_In_Fiery_Crash_128798048.html