• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Mysterious Footprints in the Snow

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Interesting to say the least. Add to that the fact that the US Navy is being harassed by so called "Tic-Tacs" that can fly 25, 000 MPH and make right angle turns while doing it and we are indeed living in strange times.

GlacierSean

SUPER Site Supporter
Does anyone actually believe this is a yeti or abominable snowman? I think this is a case of people going outside that don't normally do so. I have experienced similar situations every spring. A little bit of fresh snow falls on the old firm snow. Something moves thru making normal tracks. Then the sun comes out and they change into something freakish. Dog tracks turn into bear tracks. People tracks turn into Bigfoot tracks. My guess is this is just a big cat that for whatever reason was jumping instead of walking.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Does anyone actually believe this is a yeti or abominable snowman? I think this is a case of people going outside that don't normally do so. I have experienced similar situations every spring. A little bit of fresh snow falls on the old firm snow. Something moves thru making normal tracks. Then the sun comes out and they change into something freakish. Dog tracks turn into bear tracks. People tracks turn into Bigfoot tracks. My guess is this is just a big cat that for whatever reason was jumping instead of walking.

In order for these so called tracks to be proof of anything, that anything would need to be around 20 ft tall and walk on one leg. I don't think anyone has made claim to either of those.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I have this one, but this is a polar bear

Attachments

• 466BA20B-B5CE-4822-A161-DC3F10063947.jpeg
    466BA20B-B5CE-4822-A161-DC3F10063947.jpeg
    61.1 KB · Views: 166

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter

I dunno. What I do know, is it sure as hell was not my Yorkie that made that footprint. :yum::th_lmao::yum:

nikos

WHOSE TRACKS ARE THESE IN THE SNOW?:unsure::unsure:

I think the most mysterious part of these Footrpins is the form, which is in straight line.
Which mysterious "creature" was responsible for the Form in straight line?

Nikos

nikos

In the foto the track indentification, the standard walking gait in the Snow, also the front and the rear foot, looks like that the "Mysterious Creature" is not a diagonial walker.

Nikos

Attachments

• 190430-yeti-footprint-mn-0945_f8217b91e118c20676e6b7f2e7f95d0c.fit-1240w.jpg
    190430-yeti-footprint-mn-0945_f8217b91e118c20676e6b7f2e7f95d0c.fit-1240w.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 144

nikos

The Human Footprints in the snow. The pattern Gait

Nikos

Attachments

• depositphotos_141744516-stock-photo-human-footprints-in-the-snow.jpg
    depositphotos_141744516-stock-photo-human-footprints-in-the-snow.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 136

Sno-Surfer

In the foto the track indentification, the standard walking gait in the Snow, also the front and the rear foot, looks like that the "Mysterious Creature" is not a diagonial walker.

Nikos

This is the gait of someone needing to pee. :bolt: