• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

ATHS convention

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Really cool pics of some nice older trucks!! :clap:

Why are you not there? :flowers:

Thanks! And yes I would be, except I am to far away...

Regards, Kirk

Sno-Surfer

I didn't know about this event but will look for it next year. I have a couple old pick ups, 46 Studebaker and a 62 4x4 international that I could bring.
Next year....:smile:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
it is a good club. I was in it a few years.
hey, we both have Studebakers and snow tracks. 63 transtar
jim

Sno-Surfer

image.jpeg

I like those Transtars too. Heres my 46 M-15. It's all original and runs like a top, but smokes like an old Stude! One day I'll get int it and fix it so it doesn't smoke.

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Someone brought a Tucker to this event. I've saw a lot of the trucks pass by on I-84 over the weekend. Looks like a fun event.

Here is another one which was there, but I guess you have already seen it.

Attachments

• DSCN3016.jpg
    DSCN3016.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 196
  • DSCN3010.jpg
    DSCN3010.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 206

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I didn't know about this event but will look for it next year. I have a couple old pick ups, 46 Studebaker and a 62 4x4 international that I could bring.
Next year....:smile:

You will have to take a right turn next year when you hit I-84--Des Moines IA. Last year was New York.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
it is a good club. I was in it a few years.
hey, we both have Studebakers and snow tracks. 63 transtar
jim

so...

if I get a Studebaker pickup truck and a snow trac, can I be in your really KEWL Studetrac club, sounds like a great group, best part, i can sell those testy tuckers...:clap::doh::w00t2: