• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

College saga continues . . .

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
... So, Bob, what do you think about IU's Med School? Her counsellors seem to now be guiding her towards applying for med school there. I see a LOT of physicians with their diploma from IU Med School. Is it worth it for her to fight the system and try to get in at Harvard Med School? As you know, she does have one slight advantage to applying there if she keeps her perfect GPA and performs well on her LSATS.

I think that IU puts out a lot of great doctors, wish they would put out more. But I also think that Harvard (and that ilk) put out more leaders in the medical field. So the question is does Mel want to be a doctor or does she want to lead doctors?