• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker parts gold mine

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looked at the two Tucker's that came to Haverhill. 69 442 and a 62? 443. The 69 is mint original condition looks like mine will but yellow. Other one is nice needs little love. Went to look at them for a friend and apparently there is a line to buy so I will let you know if they become available. Think the guy wants 7k and it is turn key. The 443 hopefully less.

I bought 4 pontoons 6 tracks 2 doors 8 sprockets buckets of links,wheels, etc.

Must be 8 or 9 cast aluminum turn tables upper and lower. Could not believe my eyes. Pontoon shoes adjusters, rails sets and sets. Don't know if mother tucker had this much inventory.

Bringing the whole lot home next week. I plan on unloading a bunch because I don't need them all.

Please let me know what you need if interested. Will post pics of my bounty.

Looking for value on some parts. Give me your thoughts.

Great find - keep us updated. I'm always looking for track parts of any kind for my '63 443A. You mentioned rails - let me know if you have any extras you want to sell. Thanks!

"track rails will they interchange with a 542 pontoons"

I'm not 100% sure but I think they will. 500's differ in width, however the length and height, I believe, are the same as 400 series pontoons. 300 series are shorter.

Anybody else know if this is true?

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have a bunch dozen each it looks like.

Not sure what the value of these parts are. Bought the whole lot and have not sifted through them all yet.

PM me with an offer or your thoughts.

tracknut

GOLD Site Supporter
i dont have a parts breakdown for my toy yet there is 8 bottom 16 ends 8 top sides I have no idea what they are worth but can call me after 8 pm central time

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Still have 15tooth sprocket 2 30 tooth 2 rocker 442. Panels
Bottom rails 1 top rail maybe 2
Track links
Adjusters
Fiberglass pontoons rough

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
got pics of the rails.. i am interested.. what price are you thinking?