• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Toons For The Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
I only ask because there is a thread in the seriously speaking section and if true should make its way down there?

Reactions: Doc

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I only ask because there is a thread in the seriously speaking section and if true should make its way down there?
Uhm, yes and no.

Toons for the times is about looking at true situations with skepticism and humor.

BTW, seriously speaking is usually about personal stress and grief.

If anything, assuming if this is factual, it should be in the politics section.

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
Uhm, yes and no.

Toons for the times is about looking at true situations with skepticism and humor.

BTW, seriously speaking is usually about personal stress and grief.

If anything, assuming if this is factual, it should be in the politics section.
Well, It wasn’t me that started it, just participated. It is a serious subject that hadn’t been looked at in a political manner before that post. Sorry to gunk this up.......

Reactions: Doc

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, It wasn’t me that started it, just participated. It is a serious subject that hadn’t been looked at in a political manner before that post. Sorry to gunk this up.......
One reason for toons for times and not the political debate is simply because it is speculation. Might be something to it, or not. the early time of the blast makes it seem something other than people was the target (IMHO) so I posted it. Time will tell if there is anything to it.

As Franc said, our Seriously Speaking forum is not for this type of subject. it is more for anything personal and serious happening in your life. To share and get support.

Kaper

No explanation needed .........

t1-86850-a5_4924_a84c_b053338d5a53.jpg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This thread is closed. New thread started for 2021. See it here: Thanks PG. This is the biggest thread to date we've ever had. Woo Hoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.