• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1977 THIOKOL

skandy

hi there
i was wondering if anyone could help me out, I am looking for a service manual for a 1977 snow cat thiokol. If anyone could help me out that would be awsome
thank you
Byron

Eric L

Site Supporter
skandy said:
hi there
i was wondering if anyone could help me out, I am looking for a service manual for a 1977 snow cat thiokol. If anyone could help me out that would be awsome
thank you
Byron

Welcome to the forums skandy.. sorry no help here, but I'm guessing someone will ask "what model?"

:weneedpic

Eric

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
skandy said:
I am looking for a service manual for a 1977 snow cat thiokol.
Well the sad fact is that the ForumsForums has not collected any Thiokol service manuals. I think part of the reason is that I've heard they are very thick manuals? As Eric stated before me, do you know which model Thiokol you have? Some of the most common models would be the Imp? Super Imp? Spryte? Near as I can tell there were variances in each of those so there are number designations too.

We have a several guys here who are well versed in Thiokols so if you can narrow it down, I'm sure they can come to your aid. :thumb: